TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. brick sessions workout builder

brick sessions workout builder in TP
    Would it be possible to be able to switch from bike to run workout builder blocks when planning a brick session in the same workout? These are obviously done as one workout, but atm they need to be 2 different sessions. This would make brick session planning easier, and therefore would be able to see the combined TSS etc from 1 workout.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to allow the duration of peak performances to be customised

It would be very useful to be able to customise the duration of peak performances. For example as someone who competes in 25 mile time trials a 50 min duration would be very useful for comparison, where as a 60 min duration is typically useless as this is just above the typical duration of an event

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Download workouts

Over the past many years I have saved alot of workout plans in the Training library. I would like to download them to word or excel or pdf as a backup save to Training peaks. I feel at the moment that TP owns my work because I have no way to take it off TP. I could loose it all one day.

If TP goes down, is hacked or changes their account rules etc I may loose years of work that went into creating the workouts. I would like to be responsible for backing up my own work.

In a…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto import metrics (sleep etc) forerunner

I have connected my tp account with garmin health. But there are no metrics (sleep, bpm when resting, etc) automatically synced from my forerunner. When will this be possible.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. have an Apple Watch wheelchair run/walk link to a run /walk activity in TP

Apple watch has the ability to record the specific metrics for a wheelchair user to record a wheelchair run /walk pace. When uploading this activity to TP, it is logged as "other" instead of a walk or a run. This does not allow the files to sync properly for a pre-planned workout. It is still a run or a walk, just happens to be done in a wheelchair. Please consider this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add workout builder details as text to WKO5 downloaded files.

All those details in Workout builder don't move into WKO5 when the data is downloaded. Let's make those details port over to WKO5

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Track FTP over time in Training Peaks, as a metric.

Track FTP over time in Training Peaks, as a metric.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The Sport Type Function is not working when making a plan.

When making a cycling training plan I cannot select the base option (as in it does not appear), however, in the TrainingPeaks store, the base option seems to work and show plans. Please can the base option be made available when selecting a sport type when making a training plan, otherwise the plan will have to be filtered in the plan area which is of no help.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Modify the Training Peaks RPE so it more closely resembles the Borg Scale - particularly to remove the word 'moderate' at '5' out of 10

I am trying to create the best shared mental model for zones and training that I can do for my athletes. RPE is one of the best ways to help boil it down. However, in my view, the RPE on Training Peaks is slightly out of sync with the Borg Scale. On TP, '5' out of 10 has the word 'moderate', whereas most of the Borg Scales I have used/look at describe 5 as strong/heavy, and moderate would be used at 3 or 4.

e.g.
    Weak exertion (Borg ≤ 2),
    Moderate exertion (2 < Borg < 4), or
    High exertion…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you add things to your schedule on a weekly basis. For instance if you want to schedule a certain workout or activity weekly?

Would like to make it easier to post the same activity weekly or daily or whatever.Instead of cutting and pasting it each week.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need ability to upload picture connected to Event

Would rather have the ability to upload a picture that better represents my Event . . . and gender.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pairing

Pairing: please consider giving option to choose whether pairing should default to workout type uploaded OR workout type planned, e.g. similar to choosing between metric or imperial units. The change to defaulting to workout uploaded results in having to manually change to workout type planned for athletes who do not have extensive exercise type functions on their watches.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to upload videos for exercise demonstrations.

Since COVID I’ve built a library of short videos demonstrating strength exercises that my clients can do at home to supplement their endurance training.
    Unfortunately there’s a 25MB limit on file upload which means even the shortest videos can’t be uploaded.
    Can we please increase file limit to allow for that.
    Right now I have to use another app to deliver these exercises to my TP clients.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automatically incorporate daily data, like hr during the day and night, sleep data which afflicts “form”.

This is a request to give a better insight in the form and stress. My physical demanding job sometimes requires a lot of me. With an activity tracker or a similar device like a Polar ignite i can see i’m doing a lot but during the day. After a hard week with little sleep it feels like i’ve been run over by a train. But TrainingPeaks says my form is very good. I can’t get al of that data into TrainingPeaks manually and the calculator doesn’t do anything with that info.

I really would like to get all the relevant…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make recalculation optional after switching between different TSS views

If I switch between TSS views on a workout after I have updated my threshold, TrainingPeaks recalculates new TSS/IF values. This happens even for completed workouts. I think this recalculation should be optional, at least for for completed workouts.

My suggestion is that recalculation is reverted if the user clicks the cancel button, as I think that would be less surprising to the user than the current behavior.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I ask if it is possible to update the site in Italian

I ask if it is possible to update the site in Italian

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here