TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

How can we improve TrainingPeaks?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. and french people ???????

Pas de Francais comment fait on si oin ne parle pas Anglais ?????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have complete and customizable summaries

It would be nice to have some complete and customizable summaries somewhere (for instance in calendar, or in dashboard) :
    - weekly summary with customizable infos like total distance / time / elevation / etc and detailed infos for each sport ;
    - same features monthly and yearly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would prefer not to have the warning message when I delete an athletes workout.

I need to click once on the workout and then scroll to delete, so I never do this by accident.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. set time for post-activity comments being send

A possibility to set a specific time to send all post-activity comments instead of real time e.g. midnight, following day, 22:00h.
    Not all athletes need to know when you do your work. I guess it's enough to hold back the sent messages, but they will be seen when the athlete clicks actively. Another possibility could be to send messages in real-time during a specific time-frame like office hours and after that the messages will be send at a specific time or on the following day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Tags to workouts

Can I request that we can add Tags to workouts prior to uploading into my athletes account, and that when I copy and paste the workout where I have added tags within the athletes calendar the tags remain. Currently neither is possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improved breakdown on monthly bills for coaches

Can I please make a request that the monthly bills we receive following payments for our caches account and athletes give us more details on the athletes we are being charged for and coaching services payable.

I have a number of athletes I work with some self paid, some coached paid and 1 that is free as part of my coaching package.
    What I would like is to see a breakdown of athletes names you are charging against each month and a better description for the coaching services I am being charged for as this too seems to vary slightly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improving experience on iPad and tracking bike parts

Hi there, I really like Training Peaks. It is a big step up in usefulness for training over Strava. With that said, there is some functionality missing, especially from the iPad app. I would like to be able to rearrange workouts with touch (grab and drag). Also, I’d love to be able to use the workout builder on my iPad. In general I’d like to be see my zones while building workouts.

Some general functionality that I'm really surprised is missing is the lack of the ability to track bike parts (Strava has this and it is very useful for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Data from several laps

It would be very practical, when training by watts and laps, that by marking several laps (in the area on the lower right), the program would tell you the summary data (top right) of that total period, equivalent to the sum of the marked laps.
    If for example I made a rise with changes of rhythm: 8 times ... 2 minutes at 285 watts + 1 minute at 235 watts. To know the average data of that rise, it would be sufficient to mark said laps.
    Currently, when marking the laps, that period of time is shaded in the graphic,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to sort athletes name based on First Name / Last Name

My Athletes names are not sorted in alphabetical order and it is very difficult/time-consuming to locate them. Yes, I can always search their names, but I feel the tool must show the names in sorted order just to keep it simple.

The feedback I received from TP mentioned that the current capability is limited only to seeing the athletes name sorted based on LASTNAME only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete with confirmation from keyboard not clicking.

Please bring back ability to confirm delete with enter button on keyboard. Manually clicking the confirm delete button is too much

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Delete with confirmation from keyboard not clicking.

Please bring back ability to confirm delete with enter button on keyboard. Manually clicking the confirm delete button is too much

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Additional fields for "who last changed the workout", and "when"

When working with a coach, it isn't always easy to see what I've entered and what my coach has entered or changed. It would be great if every planned activity had a field that showed who changed the workout and when. It doesn't need full history - just date/time and user name of last change to the workout.
    Alternatively, email notification of changes would give the same information.
    Also, "Created by" and "Created on" would also help with coach/athlete communication.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give Expressions Scope

Writing expressions is becoming incredibly complicated and are slowing because the scope of an expression is the expression itself. I wish that we were able to write a single set of expressions/expression variables at the "chart level" and then access those expression variables from the fields that we add within that chart. This would allow development of more sophisticated expressions with much less pedantic editing to repeat calculations in each field.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Elevation gain by Day/Week, add total for the period

It would be great if the elevation gain chart on the dashboard also had a checkbox for Total in addition to the Average. At the moment, I need to manually count the number of weeks and multiply it by the average, but it's not really convenient.
    For exemple,if I have 2000m per week, for 10 weeks, the chart will show the average of 2000m and the bars of 2000m, but not the total of 20 000 meters.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Power profile card

Would be nice to see my power profile compared to my age indstaed of comparission to world tour cyclists

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Power profile combined with age

The power profile card is nice, well sometimes..
    Because I can not use the comparrison with world tour cyclist, but I would like to know where I am related to my age!

So how about making a powerprofile related to age?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring location and weather to the calendar to help planning a week

It would be great if the athlete could add his/her location for the coming week, so Training Peaks could show a 10 days forecast weather for that location, so the coach can plan the training sessions accordingly.

Have a look the mockup that I did to illustrate this idea.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Modify Structured Workout on the mobile app

Extend the workout creator to mobile devices... eventually move everything to mobile app! Adding a new suggestion because the current one is only for iPhone/iPad

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Overview of events of all athletes in 1 report as coach

As Coach see (report) the events of all athletes for next month, or even better, select the period you like to see.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base