1603 results found
-
Availability
Better options for Availability. Example, selecting reoccurring days off per week or month. For instance, if there are training programs in place, it auto populates for all the days. Now if there is an option to block off dates we can’t work out, then the training day automatically moves to next available day. Check out Hal Higdon’s running app, the calendar lets you choose workout days.
15 votes -
peak performance
Can we please have 10 and 20 second Peak Performances? Fully custom (as has been suggested before) would be ideal. But as a interim step, plugging some obvious gaps would be great. I'm training my bike sprint at the minute, but can only see 5 second (too short) and 1 min (too long) peaks. It would be great to track my 10 and 20 second progress via the peak performance feature. Thanks
15 votes -
Possibility to unpair planned and completed workouts where Power and HR data is not present
Currently when I record a bike activity that doesn't have neither power nor heart rate it automatically pairs with the first planned activity for this day. However, I can't unpair it as I can for "normal" activities where HR and/or power are present. So I need to delete the paired planned/completed activity.
15 votes -
The ability to mark notifications as 'unread.'
Many times an athlete writes a comment in a workout or I see something within a workout that makes me want to make another change or something else I need to come back to. I would like the ability to keep the notifications so I can have a reminder to come back to that workout for further review or action.
15 votes -
Font size in app
Font size in the Map/Graph tab is very small. On a large iPhone the font is only about 1mm high. There is a large amount of unused space on the page so a larger font wouldn’t disrupt the layout and would make the post workout data dump much more accessible
15 votes -
Programme using percentage 1RM strength tests
Is there anything on the road map where as coaches we would be able to programme strength based movements from an athletes 1RM. My understanding and chatting to one of the sales directors is that the current limitations are reps sets and RPE. But it would be really useful to add a % of their 1RM aligned to the type of strength training.
Seeing as %'s of thresholds and zone training can already be done, is this something that will be coming for strength training?
15 votes -
Hevy app integration for strength training data
The Hevy app is fantastic for tracking strength training. Can it be incorporated into Training Peaks so that the pertinent data can be populated automatically?
15 votes -
Having strength workouts part of the weekly snapshot
Strength workouts should be included in your weekly snapshot, it’s supposed to show your “weekly snapshot” so why would a strength workout not be part of that?
They were a few weeks ago, seems silly to void them now as it makes is difficult to see what work we have done each day without looking over everything.15 votes -
calendar monday
I am constantly a bit confused looking at the TP calendar because of the Monday starts. I have to shift it mentally when comparing to my work & personal calendars.
It's fine if some people prefer to start their view on Monday, but would you please add a setting so others can revert to a more traditional Sunday through Saturday view?
15 votes -
add skimo / backcountry skiing as a workout with the ability to program elevation gain
add skimo / backcountry skiing as a workout with the ability to program elevation gain
15 votes -
add trail run to workouts
add trail run with ability to program elevation gain
15 votes -
Print training calendar
I wish the training calendar could be printed off in months to hang on the wall with all planned training in the calendar. I would like to print my training calendar off as a full month (each month) to hang on my office wall. Right now this is not possible as it prints the calendar layout all weird and cant be printed as just as a single month.
15 votes -
Pair workout not working in app
Pair workout is not working in the app. It works on the website though
15 votesHi all,
Could you please write into our support team and provide your app version and the workout you are trying to pair (or unpair). Thanks!
-
Calendar
I would like to have a table listing all my athletes' competitions. I could use it to summarise weekend activities or as a basis for setting new goals for other athletes. This would save us from having to create a new goal each time, give us quick ideas for events, and ensure we don't forget any athletes who have competed.
Je souhaiterais avoir un tableau regroupant toutes les compétitions de mes athlètes. Que je puisse l'utiliser comme résumer des activités de weekend ou comme base pour définir de nouveaux objectifs pour d'autres athlètes. Cela nous éviterait de devoir à chaque…
15 votes -
Two-factor Authentication Login
After Apple released the Private Relay function, the TrainingPeaks web app is not retaining my log-in credentials on Firefox or Safari. The Google captcha is inefficient. Please, add better-checking two-factor authentication processes to confirm our credentials like phone SMS or WhatsApp messages or one-time passwords.
14 votes -
stryd power in structured workouts
Currently you can do a structured run workout on heart rate, it will give an alarm when you go out of your zone.
I would like this for run power (with stryd).14 votes -
include elevation gain in Weekly Summary and in the ATP
Training plans for ultra runners will often include targeted values of elevation gain. Request: (a) that elevation gain be reported in the Weekly Summary portion of the calendar view, (b) weekly elevation gain be included in the ATP as a manually entered value, such that it shows up along with other weekly ATP values. (similar to how Limiters are presented in the weekly summary ATP targets)
14 votes -
Tradução
Proporcionar demais idiomas para os celulares com sistema Android
14 votes -
Manually adding distance mile/km laps/splits in analysis and distance line markers on the graph
I have a new athlete who uses an Apple watch and her run comes through as one lap. TP helpdesk has said this is the way the file comes to them and that Apple will label the mile laps in their native app but they are not automatically writing them into the file itself.
While I understand the information provided by the Apple file, I still find the absence of labelled laps in the analyse section of TraingPeaks a bit perplexing, especially considering the investment I've made in TrainingPeaks Premium accounts for my athletes. It seems like a basic feature…14 votes -
Disparity in features Coach Premium with no premium Athletes
I am writing as a long-standing user and Coach Premium subscriber on the platform. I have been a loyal user of TrainingPeaks for several years and have appreciated the valuable tools and features it provides for coaches and athletes alike.
Recently, with the updates introduced for premium athletes, I have noticed a disparity in accessing certain features as a Coach Premium subscriber. I understand that some features are tied to the premium status of my athletes, and while I appreciate the value placed on athlete subscriptions, I believe there is room for improvement in the way Coach Premium users are…
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?