1603 results found
-
Session Reviewed Checkmark
I would like a check mark that lets my athletes immediately see that I’ve already opened and analyzed their session once it’s completed. Some sessions don’t necessarily require a comment from the coach, so this would be a great way to communicate without having to write anything.
3 votes -
why doesnt the app allow for direct recording of activity?
I don't have a fitness device as I use my phone (for budget reasons). I can't understand why the TP app doesn't allow for recording of activity in the way apps like Strava do. Unless I am missing something, it looks like I have to either by a device (not going to happen anytime soon) or manually upload runs and rides etc. (also not going to happen). Seems like an unnecessary extra step to me. I'm not a pro athlete and am very busy, so I like things to be as simple as possible, with as few steps as possible.…
1 vote -
Training partners
A module where you can see selected other users (training partners) plans.
I have 2 people I train with the most. In our group chat we regularly have to ask what the others are doing on a given day. Each has their own coach and plan. But when we can sync work outs we do we just have to go through a discovery process in our chat. If I could just see their plans high level like activity, duration and intensity or whatever else I could say hey your long run Sunday I’m down or he your swimming we are…
3 votes -
Pair workout: Strength workout can't be paired with planned strength workout
I have created a new strength workout (mobility) in my calendar and planed it for today.
Two issues the planed workout doesn't show up on my Apple Watch 10. So I did a regular strength workout on the Apple Watch.
I am not able to pair the Apple Watch workout which TP was able to import to the planned strength workout. It doesn't offer the option.
Can you add pairing for strength workouts.
And can you make it possible to see a strength workout that was planned in TP in the apple workouts app.12 votes -
Allow default kit / equipment per sport sub-type - e.g a different bike for gravel, MtB and indoor
For each sub-sport type, allow for custom default equipment / shoes (trail running shoes vs. Road shoes or gravel bike vs. Road bike) so that we don’t have to manually update between sports
1 vote -
New feature to enable the ability to drag/drop courses from your routes library onto your calendar and if required, configure a structured w
New feature to enable the ability to drag/drop courses from your routes library onto your calendar and if required, configure a structured workout. This would eliminate the current two-step process required, whereby you need to create the event in TP Virtual.
1 vote -
New feature to enable the ability to drag/drop courses from your routes library onto your calendar
New feature to enable the ability to drag/drop courses from your routes library onto your calendar and if required, configure a structured workout. This would eliminate the current two-step process required, whereby you need to create the event in TP Virtual.
1 vote -
Weekly report
I need a reporting tool that can be easily exported and presented to the athlete weekly to show compliance, ramp rate, and then the PMC. These are displayed in the graphs on the mobile app but I need to take screenshots on mobile and metrics like ramp rate is not available on desktop where I could have done a loom video report. Maybe a group leaderboard with weekly stats I can share in the group chat?
1 vote -
Why are RPE Trainings not supported on Apple watches ?
please work on supporting all trainings on the Apple Watches. I'm in Stand Up Paddling but I can not use the trainings from my coach on my Ultra3...
1 vote -
Different subscription options
Different subscription levels rather than paying over £100 for premium. I’m sure other users like myself would like basic features which have now been removed such as notifications of comments and the ability to edit/move training set by coaches but don’t want to pay the full cost of premium
7 votes -
Allow view of the route loaded into library for TP virtual
Uploading routes to TP virtual is AMAZING! I'd like to be able to see the route in the library so that I know what route Im selecting, its tough to tell just from a description
1 vote -
GPX routes in scheduled trainings
currently there is an option to use GPX routs in events but would it be possible to have an extension from the GPX routes from the scheduled events to the trainings options so you can train on your own routes and prepare for real live competitions in "zen mode" while doing scheduled trainings without setting an event and having the option to ride your own route when ever you need
3 votes -
TrainingPeaks Virtual: Please let me easily search for and re-ride past custom workouts
My coach has assigned me some nice indoor cycling workouts that I’ve ridden in TrainingPeaks Virtual. I’d like to ride some of them again occasionally, without having to nag my coach to take time to search for and re-copy them. I would love it if TPV included a section for “past workouts” in the list of workouts I can choose to ride (just like I can look through the default TPV workouts and, e.g., sort by duration).
7 votes -
Connecting the Magene P505/P515 power meter via BLE
When connecting the Magene P505/P515 power meter via BLE, pedaling smoothness information is lost and an incorrect calibration response is given. When connected via ANT+, everything is fine. Connecting to a smartphone via BLE is also fine. If the smart trainer is connected via BLE and the P505/P515 via ANT+, the power graphs are offset over time, which is inconvenient.
1 vote -
Activity Type - Climbing
I'd really like to see 'Rock Climbing' as an activity type, including different sub types (Indoor, Outdoor, Bouldering), so they can be logged and included in stats.
6 votes -
1 vote
-
Add running to TPvirtual
It would be nice to use Training Peaks Virtual for treadmill running as well...
So a connection to a RunPod and some virtual running avatars would be appreciated.7 votes -
"Reply in TrainingPeaks" link should open the particular workout on iOS mobile app
The emails notifying me of a comment from my coach include a "Reply in TrainingPeaks" button (or for structured strength workouts, "View or Reply"). On desktop web, that button opens the particular workout.
On iOS with the TrainingPeaks app installed, that button just opens the app (redirecting through Safari), not the specific workout. It should link to the specific workout.
3 votes -
include coach comments in email for structured strength workouts
I have a Premium subscription with a Coach. When I receive coach comments on a workout using the new structured strength training format, the email just says "View their comment in TrainingPeaks". This is different than other workout types where the email contains the actual text of the comment.
It would be much more efficient if the text was included directly in the email.
3 votes -
Comment field hidden in Android app when typing
When typing comments in the Android app, the comments field is actually minimized or somehow hidden by some programming feature where it slides up and you can't see the comment field as you're typing
12 votes
- Don't see your idea?