TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TP/Health App

add "read" measured values (not only write) from health app

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. workoutbuilder 1RM

add %1RM for workoutbuidler like %FTP and add 1RM-values in the settings (e.g. for squat/barbell, deadlift/barbell, benchpress, shoulderpress) so that you get the respective kg/lbs values (e.g. %FTP = x W) for purchased TP strength-plans based on the 1RM-values given in %.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Sync with Hevy App

Add sync functionality of workouts created in TP-workoutbuilder with Hevy App (https://www.hevyapp.com/) as a workout tracker, e.g. like daily TP/Zwift-workouts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. workoutbuilder

add import functionality for existing .zwo files form third party (p.e. http://zwofactory.com/)

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vo2

I would like to see VO2max added in all tools.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. To sea avg. of selected laps

As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A tally of ALL training hours

as an elite athlete there are a few metrics that I look for at year end.

1. Total hours training
    2. Total tss

The total hours training should be easy for TP to program. It can even be a number right next to the pie chart.

And yes, I know I can add these up myself, but on occasion, the pie pieces are so small that the scroll over isn't accurate.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

10. % Completed Vs Planned Sessions

As a coach I’d find it very useful to be able to view Percentage Complete versus Planned sessions. So an overall % and per discipline, per week, per month or whatever dates you requested.

The data for this already exists with Tp so this would be easily achieved for the developers.

It could be used to show an athlete their commitment to the coached plan. Also for the coach hold an athlete to account.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

11. Cross bike as workout

Hi, it would be great if you could add cross bike and track bike as workout :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DASHBOARD AJUSTE AUTOMATICO

Este ajuste automático de volúmenes de entrenamiento solo se dá en dashboard, sería de mucha ayuda que lo mismo ocurriera en CALENDAR, pues las cargas los planes se modifican con frecuencia y alteran la planificación de micro y/o macrociclos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide both indoor and outdoor power zones for cycling

My outdoor FTP is 216 watts, but my indoor FTP is 182 watts! That is two entire power zones different. Much of that difference is due to using two separate power meters, but this difference in power measurement is a common situation. Unfortunately this makes my power zones wildly inaccurate when I switch between indoor and outdoor rides. The difference in power zones is so great that I can't really use the TP analysis tools for both types of rides. So, I would like there to be both indoor cycling and outdoor cycling with different power zones applied. And, there…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. Show the miles on equipment in the app

I like to monitor the miles on my shoes (I have several pairs that I alternate) but don’t often go on my my computer to see it. Would be great to be able to see from the app which I look at every day.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Can we have absolute HR targets in structured workouts

Can we have an absolute HR target / range in addition to the %of max?
    E.g. I would like to be able to specify 150-155

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notificación/notificacions

Notificaciones cuando se añadan entrenamientos y cuando se escriba comentarios en el entrenamiento. También en las las nuevas notas. Para usuaios básicos por favor.

Notifications when workouts are added and when comments are written to the workout. Also in the new notes. For basic users please.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

The Notes feature are available to view by Basic athletes, but they cannot add/edit/delete/move. There is not a plan to change this functionality at this time.

17. Could viewing a message clear the alert?

When I tap a push notification that my coach has commented on a workout, it takes me to that message. Unfortunately, doing that does not clear the alert notification. It would be great if viewing the messages in the workout would automatically clear the app & desktop alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notes to appear in search results

New 'notes' feature is really useful, have started using it straight away. However it would be really useful for words in notes to appear in search results. If it muddies the waters then a filter checkbox or something in the search filter so you can include/exclude them as needed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Running Efficiency Factor in the Dashboard

Dear all,

Would it be possible to get a chart in the dashboard that would show the time evolution of the Running Efficiency Factor? It seems that the point is to improve with time on that one and the parameter is only available buried in each activity so far.

Here is a blog post from Joe on the matter.

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-efficiency-factor-in-running/

Thank you very much!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. Workoutbuilder: please add functionality for "multiple-step-repeats"

In addition to a warm-up and cool-down, interval training usually consists of successive, repetitive performance blocks, which in turn consist of "ramp-up" and "recovery" phases. - Currently TrainingPeaks only allows "sub-blocks" of 2 or 3 step repeats in its "Workout Builder". This is insufficient.Real training life requires more flexibility! Please create a new (or replace) the current blocks with a freely configurable block (up to at least 10 repetitions).A manual workaround is possible, but not status-compliant.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base