TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Elevation Correction in TrainingPeaks

TrainingPeaks does not auto-apply Elevation Correction to files, for example Gramin 735xt.

Improvement would be a Elevation Correction in Trainingpeaks or a import of adjusted data in Trainingpeaks, e.g. from Garmin Connect

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autmatically calculate what your energy expenditure will be based on the planned workout

For instance when I make a workout by the training builder, Trainingpeaks calculates automatically what the TSS and IF will be of the workout. I would also like to know what the predicted energy expenditure (in kcal / kJ) will be. Based on the average power an the duration it seems possible to make an estimation for this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Workout Builder 'blocks and repeats' option

It would be great to have an option to make a workout block using "a number of steps" and "a number of repeats". So essentially combine the two options available on the current workout builder.

So I could make a single effort consisting of 5 ramps of targets, and repeat it 3 times. At the moment, I would have to enter that as a ramp block, then having to duplicate it as many times as I need.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an 'Indoor Bike' Workout Option

When selecting a workout type, it would be great to have an 'indoor bike' option. To use clearly as an indication to athletes to complete the session on an indoor trainer, rather than out on the road.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

5. Rowing

just uploaded an indoor rowing wk/o and it would be useful to have spm info inlcuded. My garmin doesn't talk to my rowing machine, but i do get the spm and then manually enter the distance to get the pace - and then manually upload to TP and delete the first automatic upload (my problem not yours). it would be really useful if you could include an spm field.
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notes library

Notes are a great way to educate, communicate, and remind athletes about various details. Many of these communications are used repeatedly with different athletes at times when it is appropriate for each athlete. As a result, it would be really helpful to be able to save notes in library, just like workouts, so they can be easily collected, updated, and reused.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notes in the library updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

7. Ability to lock notes

As a coach, sometimes I add notes (love this feature!) that I want my athlete to see. But it also serves as a reminder for me, and I do not want my athlete to be able to delete the note. The ability to lock the note, just as I can lock a workout, would be great!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be very helpful if we could enter two different emails for athletes.

When coaching minor athletes, we need to always copy the parent when corresponding by email, per SafeSport guidance. So when I reply to Training Peaks workouts from my athletes, I always have to remember to add the parents name to the email and occasionally I forget to. It would be very convenient if Training Peaks allowed more than one email address to be attached to the athlete's account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic bike selection based on ANT/BLE IDs

As a cyclist with several bikes, I'd like TrainingPeaks to be able to automatically select which bike I am using, so I can better track the wear and tear on my equipment.

In .fit files, it's possible to read the ANT+/BLE sensor serial numbers, so I think it would be relatively straightforward to link specific bikes to specific sensors.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" option on TrainingPeaks Calendar

Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to compare workouts side by side and maybe even more than just two.

It would be nice to compare all parameters side by side for similar workouts. For example, being able to compare 2-4 RT1 workouts from training plan. Or being able to compare multiple runs on a trail, etc.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. TP/Health App

add "read" measured values (not only write) from health app

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. workoutbuilder 1RM

add %1RM for workoutbuidler like %FTP and add 1RM-values in the settings (e.g. for squat/barbell, deadlift/barbell, benchpress, shoulderpress) so that you get the respective kg/lbs values (e.g. %FTP = x W) for purchased TP strength-plans based on the 1RM-values given in %.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support Sync with Hevy App

Add sync functionality of workouts created in TP-workoutbuilder with Hevy App (https://www.hevyapp.com/) as a workout tracker, e.g. like daily TP/Zwift-workouts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. workoutbuilder

add import functionality for existing .zwo files form third party (p.e. http://zwofactory.com/)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. vo2

I would like to see VO2max added in all tools.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. To sea avg. of selected laps

As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A tally of ALL training hours

as an elite athlete there are a few metrics that I look for at year end.

1. Total hours training
    2. Total tss

The total hours training should be easy for TP to program. It can even be a number right next to the pie chart.

And yes, I know I can add these up myself, but on occasion, the pie pieces are so small that the scroll over isn't accurate.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base