TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recalculate all peak performances

After uploading a bunch (years) of prior data from Strava, I want to see all my peak performances, including the ones that took place among those prior years.

Details of what I did and saw: I had been uploading data for a couple years to TrainingPeaks, and just recently upgraded to Premium. I then used Tapiriik to do a full upload/sync from Strava to TrainingPeaks of years of prior data. After the sync was done, I could see the individual workouts, but none of the old peak performances were reflected in my new workouts, e.g., a new 50 mile run…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Oura sleep and recovery data synchronization to automatic Training data uploads

Enable the Oura sleep and recovery data to be automatically synchronized. Specifically, resting heart rate (RHR) could be added automatically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add charts to Calendar summary

When planning my training I check the PMC after adding/updating each workout and then adjust the workouts until I get CTL/ATL/TSB at the levels I want them for each point in training.
    Currently I have to do this by having two tabs open (dashboard and calendar) and refreshing the dashboard after every change; it would be great if I could add a chart to (or instead of, perhaps using a tabbed view to show/hide) the weekly summary.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tags with mobile app

I would like to be able to add tags to a workout with the mobile app also. It is a bit frustrating that i can only do some things with mobile and yhen i'll have to remember to do the rest with pc later

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export workout without pace goals

I run with a Garmin Watch and get pace alerts when I am out of range with my interval workouts. There is unfortunately no way to disable these alerts and searching for this on the Garmin forums, it seems to be a real issue with many of your customers using Garmin watches. Here are some of the conversations:

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/135766/how-to-switch-pace-alerts-of

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/153358/how-can-i-turn-off-out-of-zone-alerts-in-workout-mode

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-945/169040/sound-and-visual-alerts-in-workout-mode

I would love to build "% Threshold Pace" workouts and sync them to my Garmin watch without the pace data. The pace range could be set as a comment or as the block title. This would enable me to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit/rename or delete tags in WKO+

Once you enter a tag in WKO+, it's there forever: there is no way to delete a tag. Similarly, if you misspell a tag, there is currently no way to edit or rename that tag (you must instead create another tag that is correctly spelled).

My suggestion: like just about every other program out there that uses tags, allow renaming or deleting tags. Look at 1Password if you want some ideas for how this should be implemented.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the ability to order equipment

It would be useful to be able to rearrange the order of equipment. For example: I have multiple running shoes listed in my equipment, it would be good to be able to arrange them by various things such as current mileage (or mileage until limit reached), date purchased etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide additional gender options on TrainingPeaks profile

Current options for gender are limited to male and female -- it'd be great to have the list expanded to be fully inclusive:

• male
    • female
    • transgender
    • non-binary
    • prefer not to answer

A small change that would be very meaningful to many!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. export data - summary in csv

It would be great to add the possibility to export data in csv implementing also minutes spended in speed zones (not only Hr and power zones). This especially for running athletes with no power pods.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it work with Grammarly

Please, make TP work with Grammarly! Having the correct message is important for proper communication between coach and athlete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to colour code Metrics

It would be great to colour code the Metrics card. As a Whoop user it would be good if I could use the same Red, Amber and Green that's already in the app to highlight that card based on my Recovery Score. If you could automate it, that would be even better.

Thanks,

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit planed training/workout in mobile app

When I have to make some modification on my training/workout and I have no access to my computer. Mean I have no chance to do these.
    This could be realy annoying when you are outside for training and you realy have to do some modification on current/planed training.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Laps with more than 3 steps/values

Possibility to configure laps with more than 3 steps, because Garmin accept trainings with max 50 positions.
    At the moment are not possible create more complex and longer trainings with TraingPeaks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please include sleep metrics and HFV metrics in Fitbit Sync

I would like to sync sleep metrics and HFV metrics that I record with a fitbit Charge 4 device with my trainingpeaks account. Unfortunately when I sync fitbit with TP this does not include sleep and HFV metrics. Is it possible to include these in the Sync? Is there a workaround for this? Including these metrics by hand is too much effort and time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show Normalized Pace and NGP also when using a power meter

In workouts where I've use Stryd to monitor running power, Normalized Pace and NGP are replaced with Normalized Power. I'd like to see all of them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. countdown

I find confusing how the countdown works until event (in the calendar view or ATP) because week race is not included in and when it is said 8 week (eg) most of the time we have indeed 9 weeks left. I Would love seeing a real sharp calculation with may be Weeks and days...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Post Apple Watch Workouts to TrainingPeaks Immediately Upon Completion

Apple Watch workouts can take hours and sometimes days to upload to TrainingPeaks. Workouts should be available in TrainingPeaks as soon as they are visible in the Apple health app or within minutes.

I admit this sounds more like a support issue. I was told by support this cannot be fixed and I was asked to enter it as customer feedback instead. The ticket was 403227 and the representative was Margie McParland.

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove outdated Training Plans & Athletes in bulk

We use TrainingPeaks for our large group training programs, and have built up a large athlete library & training plan library over the years. This is causing the program to run VERY slowly, so we're trying to go through and remove any athletes that are no longer training with us & training plans that are no longer being used. But the process is EXTREMELY tedious, as you need to remove them one at a time, with multiple clicks & dialog boxes. It would super helpful to be able to sort through the athletes & plans and remove multiple at a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

19. Is it possible to develop a way to bulk delete duplicate uploads?

I picked up a new client recently. Being new to TP, he accidentally double uploaded about 2-years worth of activities. It would be nice to have a process in place, if possible, to bulk delete duplicate posts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

20. New Garmin RPE Rating automatic import

So with the new updates from Garmin for their 245,745, 945 (and Fenix?)

After finishing a prescribed workout - the watch are now asking for the precevied effort and how you felt - I understand these new values are stored / saved within the .fit file.

Could TP look at importing these new values and matching to the values stored on TP workouts?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base