Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

825 results found

1. I’d like to be able to enter a recurring not available or limited availability day - for example when I have a regular day in the office and want to tell my coach I have limited availability right now I have to enter it in every week - it would be much better to just have to enter it once and then just be able to ask it to reoccur -just like a recurring meeting in outlook. Even better if I could select weekly / every 2/3/4 weeks or a monthly recurrence

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Elevation calculations are consistently way too high. I use a device without a barometric altimeter, and Training Peaks always calculates the elevation for my workouts. These calculated elevations are way too high: often twice what they should be. This is frustrating as it makes the data in the app far less useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am mostly colorblind and can't see the different colors on the workout cards very well. It would be nice to have an accessibility mode for those of us with vision needs be able to choose colors or to use words (complete - partially complete - missed - planned, etc.) instead of the default colors. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To increase visibility on athletes' nutritional balance, the current calendar view showing macros (carbs, fat, protein) should include an option to access micros (vitamins, minerals). Currently it requires athletes to send screenshots separately.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We had the capability to copy and paste Metrics. For example on a previous day, we could copy that Metric and paste it to the current day (and modify as needed. I noted since the week of January 8th 2024, we are unable to do this anymore. Filling out a new Metric from scratch takes a lot more time so reintroducing the copy/paste function again would be great to make it easier for users. See attachments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I feel that the workout titles on the web app should stand out as much as duration, distance and TSS, if not more noticeable, i.e., bolder. At the moment, the titles are not being made easy for reading/viewing quickly. As a user, I always like to see what kind of workout I will be doing next first before duration, distance or TSS. Also, it is not consistent if a title for 'Note' is in bold but not the workout titles. Can the style of all titles be improved and more consistent?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On FinalSurge, you can program workouts with multiple coinciding targets. For example, for a bike workout you can set both power and heart rate targets (ranges) for the warm up, intervals, etc. This would be great because then coaches wouldn't need duplicates for every workout, and athletes who ride indoors on Zwift but outside without a power meter would have the correct targets for all rides.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include the details shown for strength and conditioning limiters for each one of the ATP phases in the weekly summary column of the calendar view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The URL http://tiny.cc/0rBbU included in the default library conditioning workouts, fails to direct to a valid web page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Every day I have to wade through hundreds (literally) of notifications from Garmin watches telling me their body battery, stress, etc. It does this multiple times per day for each athlete, and is completely useless information. The website interface allows me to turn off the notifications, but not to choose 'unread' as well which IS a useful thing when I'm going through athlete updates and want to make sure I haven't missed anything. Surely the obvious thing to do would be to allow one of these updates once per day per athlete rather than the multiple nonsense it produces at…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear TrainingPeaks Support Team,

I am writing to report a specific issue I am experiencing with the integration of the TrainingPeaks app and my Apple Watch.

While the overall integration seems to be functioning correctly, I am encountering a problem with the display of pace targets. Specifically, the pace targets do not appear on Apple Watch. However, I want to mention that the targets for heart rate are displaying as expected, which suggests that the issue is isolated to pace targets. And yes, i'm using outdoors training

This issue is particularly impacting my training, as I rely heavily on pace…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Now that AI has come in to place, it would be nice to see a projected FTP and not have to do an FTP test

It would be nice For self trained athletes to develop a workout plan and see where they will be in the next six or 12 weeks in regards to your FTP. It could also have a range of variance high and a low if you are not compliant 100% to the plan anyway I think it be nice touch.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am writing as a long-standing user and Coach Premium subscriber on the platform. I have been a loyal user of TrainingPeaks for several years and have appreciated the valuable tools and features it provides for coaches and athletes alike.

Recently, with the updates introduced for premium athletes, I have noticed a disparity in accessing certain features as a Coach Premium subscriber. I understand that some features are tied to the premium status of my athletes, and while I appreciate the value placed on athlete subscriptions, I believe there is room for improvement in the way Coach Premium users are…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My training plan is based on km and on elevation gain per month. I can see elevation pain by week but not by month. Can I run a report to see the elevation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Apple Watch integration uses the wrong data for pool swim activities. Instead of using the full activity time, the time used is active swimming time with breaks removed. As breaks are accounted for in TP sessions, when I complete a pool swim session, it is usually too short in time. e.g. if I have a swim session that is 52 minutes, the TP app will sync data that is only 39 minutes, as that is the swimming time. (see attached)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have started to use Trainerize for strength and conditioning and nutrition planning for my clients as TP just doesn't offer this. It would be great if the two apps could sync so that I can just send one link instead of two for two different platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rowing-specific training zone calculations in the Settings would make life easier for those of us tracking indoor rowing. There are multiple definitions (such as Concept 2's breakdown of UT2/UT1/AT/TR/AN) but it would be good to at least have one way to quickly break down zones based on power/pace output and heart rate.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add max heart rate per activity to data export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is there any possibility to make the window of "laps and splits" bigger? Not everyone has a large monitor. It's not easy to check all laps there. I always have to check on Garmin Connect (if i have the connection).
    Would be great !!

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here