TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Perfomamce metrics summary

It should be possible to calculate the ctl, atl and tsb with just using completed tss. The performance metrics on the homescreen which shows the summary from today is my problem.
    For example today my trainer planned a workout. If i do this workout it gets paired and then everything is fine. But if i for whatever reason i do another workout i dont pair it with the planned one because its not the same. And then it adds up the planned one with the executed one. Then a have to wate until tomorrow what my real summary is because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Friends

I wish there was a way to “add friends” so we could see at a glance what all of my friends (8 people) are doing on a certain day

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Other iCal Calendars - Show on TP Calendar?

Would it be possible to show events on the TP Calendar from other shared iCals?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Analyzing workouts

When analyzing an athlete's workouts, it would be helpful for to see a description of the workout. When I click on the "Analyze" feature, I no longer have the workout description in front of me. So, I have to toggle back and forth between "Summary" and "Analyze" in order to see the workout and then analyze it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pair workouts

it would be handy if you could pair workouts on the mobile app. the training from the trainer and the training carried out are usually paired automatically if it is the same activity. However, if the trainer does the training on the racing bike, but I do it on the bike, you have to pair it manually in order to be able to compare what should and what has been carried out. which so far only works on the computer.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. Bricks are single events, not 3 events

When my coach schedules a brick (or a tri) for me and I complete it, it is scheduled as one event but via my Garmin 945 it uploads as 3 events: bike, tx, and a run. If it is a brick is scheduled, why does it upload as 3 events?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Increasing elevation accuracy

As I do the majority of my running on the trails, elevation is an important measure of training for me however I was having issues with the recorded values in Training Peaks, in fact they varied greatly compared to other platforms I compared against. After in depth discussions with Training Peaks Help Centre it turns out there are a few reasons this was happening. Firstly my watch (Garmin Forerunner 235) is not equipped with a barometric altimeter which meant it was not very accurate at calculating elevation. Secondly the data the watch sent back was under a 'Smart' setting which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

8. fatigue - fitness - form OR fitness - fatigue - form

Why the summary on the home page (as well as the PCM chart) shows fatigue, fitness, and then form, as opposed to the way is shown on the calendar' summary on the right: fitness - fatigue - form?

Shouldn't it be the same??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. training intensity shart for planned workout by week

It would be great if there would be a dashboard chart that can show the usage of the training zones / intensity in planned workout for all workouts and in certain sports for a certain period of time. In this way a coach would be able to see how much of the weekly training volume is planned in certain (intensive and easy) zones and it will be easier to follow training principles of load and relief like 80/20.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Payment for training plans on credit card

It would be good if the payment for sold Training Plans could be transferred to the credit card. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the app on iPhone work in the background

We pay a premium for this app and that it doesn't work in the background and restarts everytime you exit the app is not ok. Pls fix this ☺️

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make Coggan iLevels settings available in Zone settings

The "regular" Coggan calculations are already there and since I saw some MyProCoach options just added I figured this one might be easy. Doing a lot of Fascat SweetSpot riding and it would be nice to see that zone distribution in TP now too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New langages not only english

Need more choice to understand all texts and explaination in training speak for example Swedish or French

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. sTSS Recalulate

sTSS does not recalculate if swim distance is changed. I did a swim with a new Garmin watch and forgot to change the pool length from 50 m to 25 m resulting in pace and sTSS values that were of course way off. When I manually updated the distance to the correct value in the completed workout the average pace corrected but the sTSS did not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zones Type and Methods Should Be Displayed

When going to Settings Zones the current zones are shown but not the type and method that was used to set them, it would be very helpful if the options currently in use were displayed instead of Choose Type and Choose Method.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notify athlete when coach creates a workout

Is there functionality currently to be notified when my coach updates my training calendar? for example when he adds an activity for a given day, or when he updates an activity that is already on my calendar? This would be a great feature to have.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Duration and Lap button in workout builder should create 2 steps

When filling in a duration and the option lap-button in a workout builder step should create two steps on your Garmin device. In this way you can fort example have for a warming-up a minimum duration, like say 30 minutes. And if you are not in the correct place to execute the rest of the workout you still continue the warming-up till you get on the correct route to execute the workout. In this way you don't need to pause the workout on your Garmin.
    Now the suggested duration by my trainer doesn't show on my Garmin.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fixing bad data other than editing point by point

Add a "fix" or "interpolate" feature alongside the "cut" and "clear" functions for correcting bad data. (TrainingPeaks has this feature.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add "Meditation" to Workout Types

Meditation is central to many athletes and is integral to their training. Having a dedicated "workout type" would be a helpful feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)