1603 results found
-
automaticly show (estimated) distance by duration based workout
I cread a workout for an athlete by duration. But some athletes like to know the rough distance as well. It would by helpfull if TP calculate it...
The otherway around is already poissible...23 votes -
Metrics
A coach customised mandatory very short questionnaire (1-3 questions max) that the athlete has to fill out when they open up TP each day. E.g. Motivation, Fatigue, note .
This would eliminate athletes having to remember to do this themselves and allow coaches to quickly identify when changes might need to be made.
23 votes -
Support novel metrics
There are lots of new devices and even more metrics, which are even less consistent across devices.
Rather than killing yourself trying to add new data types allow data to be uploaded with a name, giving the responsibility for naming the metric to the people writing the data file.
In my particular case I have a runscribe and would like to combine their data with the data Suuonto Movescount automatically uploads, but I can see how there are probably not enough people with the same device for you to do so. Although if you added up all the users of…
22 votes -
Workout library "collapse all"
When writing training plans it's common to dive into multiple libraries to find workouts, so the left hand bar quickly becomes cluttered with open libraries. It would be really nice to have a "collapse all" (or other appropriate terminology) to instantly close them all rather than manually doing it one by one
22 votes -
Unit preference metric/imperial set based on activity
When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…
22 votes -
leave the historical weather
I love that the weather forecast is now available in the calendar view. Awesome. Now can you please tweak it so that the historical weather stays in place? When looking back, it would add a lot to understanding the quality and type of particular workouts to know what the weather was on that day. Heat, cold, rain, snow, probability of ice all affect effort, HR, and other fundamental metrics and physiological responses.
Also, for planning purposes, crucially in the mountains, to be able to see the weather pattern for the previous weeks would enable to better assess what the conditions…22 votes -
Allow open API
Please allow non-commercial open API access to athletes workout data to allow easier exporting and direct data access from outside TP. This would create an ecosystem of apps which may further enhance TP capabilities while keeping TP the central source for all user sports and health data
In my particular use case I log everyday training data from PowerBreathe device into TP. The data is structured in Notes fields. I would now love an easy mechanism to access this data via a TP API to track progress.
In addition I also log every sports doctor visit. It would be great…
22 votes -
Apple calendar integration
Would be great for the TP calendar to update in Apple Calendar, so you have a diary view of your day outside of the app. Saves having to update TP and then go to calendar and update your workout times in your calendar 📆
Very similar to likes of booking.com adding your reservations or other ticketing apps adding events to your diary from their app.
22 votes -
Sync with Zepp Health's range of smart wearables...Amazfit brand...#5 globally
Sync with the Amazfit branded range os smartwatches and allow data from their device and Zepp App to transfer into TP's domain.
22 votes -
Scattered Graph - Save settings introduced by user
Hi there,
when using the scattered graph and introducing different views of various combinations of data channels, these settings will reset to the default every time it is closed and reopened. This does not make too many sense.
Would be a very nice feature if the settings I introduce to the scattered graph would be saved when leaving the dialogue saving it or "save and close" ...
Ideally for bike and run differently as - depending on the discipline - different combinations of channels are relevant / interesting.
What do you think?
Christoph21 votesThank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.
Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.
-
Coaches calendar reminder
Add reminders to athletes' calendars and be notified by email or web/mobile notification. It wouldn't be visible to the athlete.
21 votes -
When shifting / moving planed trainings please move Notes, too!
When I'm re-arranging Plans i need do shift planed Trainings. My Coach / Training Plan works with notes. If I shift planed trainings Notes don't shift... This is a real nuisance
Thank you
Eike21 votes -
Create ATP for multiple athletes
Why can’t you use an ATP across multiple athletes? I’m coaching a squad and they’re all following the same annual plan. You should be able to duplicate, transfer and map an ATP to any athlete or group of athletes. Please prioritise this - it’s a real blocker to gave to do an ATP for every single athlete.
21 votes -
Syncing strength workouts with calendar
User story: As a user, I would like all my training sessions (including strength) to sync with my calendar so that I can effectively plan my schedule and coordinate with my coach.
Background: The current feature only includes some workouts so it means the calendar sync feature only provides partial coverage of your plan and you have to toggle between TP and your calendars to plan effectively.
21 votes -
Dark mode android
Please can we have dark mode on android
21 votes -
Events notification
It would be helpful to have notifications when an athlete or coach added an event to the calendar or ATP.
20 votes -
More options for “Availability” feature.
I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.
20 votes -
Dutch language!!!! My English is not good enough.
Small country but a lot of sporters!! And unfortunately my english is not good enough to use TrainingPeaks now. This idea is translated by Google but that's impossible to do with every workout/run
20 votes -
Swim Workout Compliance
Currently the planned workout includes breaks and gives a time and pace based on that. The uploaded workout does not, so the pace and TSS are higher, and the workout compliance ends up not green.
There are pros and cons for both measures - being able to see actual swim pace, not pace including breaks, or being able to see the total duration of the sessions., Either way I think we should compare the same thing, not 2 different things.
I would prefer the uploaded file to include breaks, but a toggle to be Abe to switch between them on…20 votes -
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?