TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you add things to your schedule on a weekly basis. For instance if you want to schedule a certain workout or activity weekly?

Would like to make it easier to post the same activity weekly or daily or whatever.Instead of cutting and pasting it each week.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possible to choose "% of threshold pace" [min/km] when I use "Custom workout option"

Hi
    I am an active master athlete who primarily enjoys running and Stand Up Paddling. Training peaks work super well for planning my running workouts - and I can transfer intervals to my garmin watch. When I want to plan Stand Up Paddle I will use the "Custom" workout option. But here it is not possible to select "% of threshold pace" min / km - so I have to create all my SUP workouts manually in garmin connect. It will be a great help for me if it is possible to choose "% of threshold pace" min / km…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dashboard settings

We can set dates individually for each chart in the dashboard or use dashboard seetings default value but I haven't been able to set this value in the global settings which I find useful when I want to track a season which usually runs from some time late in the fall but rarely is the same. It can be achieved by setting them one after another but setting this value would save time and effort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to upload videos for exercise demonstrations.

Since COVID I’ve built a library of short videos demonstrating strength exercises that my clients can do at home to supplement their endurance training.
    Unfortunately there’s a 25MB limit on file upload which means even the shortest videos can’t be uploaded.
    Can we please increase file limit to allow for that.
    Right now I have to use another app to deliver these exercises to my TP clients.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add right to left writing's feature

Our language is right to left and we have serious problem when we leave a message ,comment and workout description.
    It would be nice if TP consider a option for RTL languages

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clarify the Account Expiration Date

The current Subscription page could provide a much clearer view of when an athlete's current subscription expires. I understand layering what is purchased, but the existing view is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. end step lap button feature with default option

Please give an option to make the "end step on lap button" feature in workout builder (when creating a structured workout) .Right now, I have to click that option on every segment of the workout. It would help if you could set it for the whole workout or leave it off but not have to manually click each segment.
    Thank you

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

8. Program keyboard shortcuts on the web app

Program keyboard shortcuts to the web app most used actions (e.g. Save and Close).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Free mode in built workouts

Can you make an option to include within a built bike workout a "free mode" so you can upload this to Zwift and have a 4min test interval for example during a session? thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. langue française....

En ouvrant votre site à la langue française.....

Je ne peux pas me servir de mon GPS 330 Bryton pour importer mes parcours.

Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

11. Ability to disable heartrate threshold notification without disabling all threshold notifications.

provide checkboxes enable each time of threshold notification instead of all or none

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

12. Rowing

just uploaded an indoor rowing wk/o and it would be useful to have spm info inlcuded. My garmin doesn't talk to my rowing machine, but i do get the spm and then manually enter the distance to get the pace - and then manually upload to TP and delete the first automatic upload (my problem not yours). it would be really useful if you could include an spm field.
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" option on TrainingPeaks Calendar

Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cross bike as workout

Hi, it would be great if you could add cross bike and track bike as workout :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DASHBOARD AJUSTE AUTOMATICO

Este ajuste automático de volúmenes de entrenamiento solo se dá en dashboard, sería de mucha ayuda que lo mismo ocurriera en CALENDAR, pues las cargas los planes se modifican con frecuencia y alteran la planificación de micro y/o macrociclos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I ask if it is possible to update the site in Italian

I ask if it is possible to update the site in Italian

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Moving Average Function for Metrics

I'd like an N day moving average option as a secondary plot for daily metrics. For example, 7d moving average of HRV or weight is probably more informative than the single most recent point.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could viewing a message clear the alert?

When I tap a push notification that my coach has commented on a workout, it takes me to that message. Unfortunately, doing that does not clear the alert notification. It would be great if viewing the messages in the workout would automatically clear the app & desktop alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base