Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

725 results found

1. I create a weekly workout plan from my Workout Library. If I do this on the web-based version I can simply drag-and-drop the WO from the library onto the desired calendar day.

However, if I use the mobile version there is no choice of target calendar days and so the WO is copied to the current day. This requires the additional steps of having to then edit the WO and change it to the desired date.

It would be nice in the mobile version if you could specify the target date when copying from the library.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be helpful to have a push notification option for athletes that shows them the planned workout for the day in addition to or instead of the daily email.

I would also like to see a push notification that nudges athletes to fill out subjective metrics daily. I believe this would help with accountability and with collection of subjective feedback, which ultimately helps with coaching.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, each bar on the StackUp chart has no value. So it's important to set a goal to try and reach the next percentile. If i click on a bar, it should tell me the range of watts/kg to be in that percentile.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If, as a coach, you currently keep your preparation hidden for future training sessions or write notes but want to keep it hidden from the athlete. these will all become visible when the athlete disconnects from the coach. i suggest making hidden things disappear when disconnecting. that way, as a coach, you can set up a long-term plan and still keep it hidden. at the time the partnership ends, the athlete does not get this information for free.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sleep data including % slept in various sleep stages from Fitbit including daily readiness score. Similar info that transfers for whoop device users.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I noticed yesterday when one of my athlete used the new limited availability feature, it generated an email to me as their coach that they place this limited availability note on their calendar. I thought his was great, and request that the same occur with the regular note feature. Currently the only way I know when an athlete leaves a standard note is if I see it on their calendar. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Periodically I want to see the mileage on my shoes so I know when I need to think about replacing them.

Not sure when this changed, but when I click my name and settings, I can't go past the 1st tab/page and click equipment without getting an error that the passwords do not match. See attached.

If I am already authenticated, why make me re-enter the password? I can click on subscriptions and get to my credit card with no additional security or password. Seems like a software update had un-intended consequences.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It'd be great to be able to customize what data you could export:
    - HRM
    - Avg NGP
    - Peak pace
    - etc...

I tend to manually enter data from TP into separate spreadsheets for athletes that I coach and would save a lot of time with a customized data export option.

eandtcoaching@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quando andiamo a modificare le zone di un atleta, rinominando le zone stesse, oppure modificando i range, abbiamo un adattamento solo dei valori dei grafici nel dashboard, ma non vengono riportati nei grafici i nuovi nomi che abbiamo assegnato alle zone.
    Se io rinomino 5 zone chiamandole XXX1, XX2 ecc. dovrei ritrovare queste sigle anche nei grafici del dashboard, mentre attualmente rimangono unicamente dei riferimenti numerici, che però non aiutano ad associare in modo immediato,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about a simple feature to calculate relative steepness called “absolute grade”? It would simply take the absolute value of the grade for any given climb or descent, and divide it by distance. For example, when I ran the Headlands 100M, which gains and loses about 20K feet over the distance, absolute grade would come out to 7.6%. That’s an exceptionally useful number to have, and must be extremely easy to calculate.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Small suggestion. Add field for ******* value measurement. Could be import of data from ******* scout or just manual . Many athletes and coaches measure ******* today. This would really give value for highend athletes. Building step test, track progression, finding the "real" sweet spot, tracking and define athlete profile etc. Br Erling Worm

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Total training time per ATP is only part of the equation, and not indicative of the training load. The training stimulus is the metric of importance, and how long each load is delivered per period. I am looking for the planned time in each zone, which can be tabulated based on the builder. I then want to compare planned time in each zone to actual time. 15 hours of training is a useless figure. It depends what those 15 hours are filled with and the proper loads depending on period. In the ATP it would be great to see colors…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm looking for a workflow to get Strava segment into WKO Smart Segment automatically. I was under the impression TP supports Strava segments, but while I see "live segments" on my Wahoo Element during a ride, they do NOT show up as a lap in TP. Am I missing something? If not, this would be a nice feature. I don't want to have to manually recreate approximations of common Strava segments.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Consistent power is not always preferred. It would be great to have continuous ramps so that you can set a target power or HR for the start and end of an interval of any chosen length. E.g. warm-up starting at 60% FTP finishing at 75% FTP over 25m. Or, a 10m cool down, or an endurance session that starts at 65% and finishes at 80% 2h later.... There are a lot of ways this would be useful.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. En el constructor de ejercicios para ciclismo, insertar rangos de potencia aleatorios no por % de umbral.. ejemplo ingresar dos números de tiempo 30' a un latencia de entre 160 - 180w...

Esto es posible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would great if the laps and splits column chart could be enlarged. When there are lots of laps in an interval session, it is hard to easily analyze all the lap times. Something like Stravas model would be easier to read. This also goes for the the list data. It would be great to be able to expand and see the whole list if needed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rather than having to change the units from Power to HR for each individual workout in a Plan it should be possible to change all workouts together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently the Red Amber Green colour coding is different between the web and iOS app.
    Therefore sub-consciously I always select a higher 0-10 value from the app than I would when determining the RPE of a session through the web interface.
    Purely aesthetic I know, but it would be really nice if the platforms aligned.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi! I'm using also a Surface Pro 8 to make programs... Actually for me is not possible to drag and drop trainings from library to calendar using touchscreen.

It would really good to activate this option

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the morning after weighing myself on a Garmin smart scale, and then relooking at my sleep hours on my Forerunner 920, I then go to my iPad, and record subjective feelings. On the iPad format, there are Two entry “blocks”. I then have to choose which block and MANUALLY hand entry data and merge the information to the other. Is there an automated process, that can combine the data input, into ONE BLOCK?
    Thank you
    David

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here