Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

832 results found

1. Presently when the workout builder is used to create a swim workout the yardage increments as it's build on the calendar. However, once it's moved to the library all planned attributes are removed. While I understand TSS, etc. distance should be maintained.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't use email notifications for most athletes (just 'gold' ) so would prefer that anyone who gets premium account isn't automatically turned on for email notifications - would be nice to have default OFF vs. On or provide that option.

*Similar for threshold notifications

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The summer 2022 update with the recent change to add steps to the workout builder has broken the add/remove repetitions from a single step workout block. Now only multi-step workout blocks have the repetitions option. Please add back the single step workout block option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a coach who spends alot of time on the calendar and often cleaning things up, the lack of ability to multi select items for deletion of moving is a time drain. Right now, unfortunately I have 100s of metrics that were duplicated (my bad that this happened) but right click delete move cursor to delete button, 100s of time... going to be a long time to get it cleaned up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow nutritional information to be imported from MacroFactor in the same way we can import MyFitnessPal information

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello guys;
    I would suggest that the "Datails" column in ATP could have an option to appear on the calendar, as well as the "Limiters - Run" column; TSS planned... As this would help in the construction of the weeks with information from each athlete...
    It would be possible??

Thanks!
    Best Reguards

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When athletes are searching for coaching type (triathlon, mountaineering, personal trainer, etc.) tactical athlete or coaching should be an option. A lot of coaches/ athletes in or associated with the military are using this platform to prep for selections, courses, etc. so I think it would help both the user and the coach to make it an option.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trainingpeaks should support direct linking to a particular workout both for athletes and coaches so that I can send my coach a link to a workout they have access too, and clicking it brings up that workout in the training peaks app or web views.

This shouldn't require making the workout public, and it should allow bringing up the workout view as if I had searched for that workout and clicked in on the calendar view or otherwise for full analysis.

This would help improve the workflow and communication for athletes and coaches; right now I have to tell my…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why did the "compliance color" designation disappear on the my athlete dashboard? This was a nice way to glance at the workout before I commented and analyzed it...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My idea/proposal is to be able to create a 'Master' workout, then if you copy this workout and place it in your calendar say 10 times (secondary workouts) when you make a change/update to the master workout this is automatically pushed through to all the secondary workouts. Currently I believe you would need to edit each of the 10 workouts individually.
    A further development of this concept would be to have recurring workouts, with perhaps the possibility to increase volume/intensity by X% for each occurence to fit in with periodisation.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show % of time in zones On the CALENDAR Page. To track and modify your training if your spending too much or little in a given zone...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the "Ramp Rate (RR)" metrics on the dashboard but not sure the data is as helpful (unambiguous) as it could be. The ramp rate is quoted in CTL per number of days. But the RR, as discussed in Joe F's Blog (linked on the home page), gives targets in CTL/week, which is a number that is more meaningful. Could your metrics be displayed in CTL/week to make it easier to understand/use? A bare number without the units specified is ambiguous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. After Apple released the Private Relay function, the TrainingPeaks web app is not retaining my log-in credentials on Firefox or Safari. The Google captcha is inefficient. Please, add better-checking two-factor authentication processes to confirm our credentials like phone SMS or WhatsApp messages or one-time passwords.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you export a structured workout to Zwift, by default Zwift does not show the average power for the current interval or lap, just the instantaneous (1 second power).

This makes it hard to really hit your target on longer intervals and is easily solved by instructing Zwift to show the average power for the current lap by adding the show_avg="1" attribute to the <SteadyState> block in the exported .ZWO file.

Here's some documentation on the feature: https://github.com/h4l/zwift-workout-file-reference/blob/master/zwift_workout_file_tag_reference.md#attribute-show_avg

And here's what it looks like in Zwift:

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.

As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When selecting a workout type, it would be great to have an 'indoor bike' option. To use clearly as an indication to athletes to complete the session on an indoor trainer, rather than out on the road.

191 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

17. Mobile App - Allow notification to remind athletes to train and/or log their workout comments (e.g. phone rings/chimes to remind at 5pm )

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Click on the comments "icon" to go down to the comments instead of having to scroll down

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Try to bring the "name" and maybe the type of item someone's deleting.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why not just have the same view as in the mobile app where all the days in the range are marked? Instead of the first day of the period and the athlete's first day of the week.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?