1598 results found
-
Save Training plans
I'd love to be able to save training plans I'm interested in, but not ready to buy for comparison or later purchase!
3 votes -
Save Training plans
I'd love to be able to save training plans I'm interested in, but not ready to buy for comparison or later purchase!
1 vote -
Premium pop-up
As an athlete, 99% of the time I’m accessing my workouts on the iPhone mobile app. The “upgrade to premium” pop-up appears every time I open the app to view my workout. I’m probably not going to upgrade, due to cost, so I want the pop-up to go away permanently. If I select NO on the pop-up, remove it.
1 vote -
compress multi activity days on calendar
It would be nice if I could compress some of the days shown on the calendar, when I track multiple small activities I get one long block for that day and it makes it harder to view the rest of the calendar. You can see all the white space in the image for every day but Wednesday. It could even just show a summary rollup for that day with TSS and total time. I like to view multiple weeks at a time esp when planning around future travel.
1 vote -
Have a Notes History for Strength Movements.
I have a lot of clients that use the notes on their strength portion of the app. However, they have asked if possible to have a notes for each exercise, and be able to access that via history. The example is if they needed to use a red band for an exercise, there's no real great way to annotate that and be able to search that for next time. Or if they had to modify an exercise, it'd be nice to have a notes section next to the exercise, and the history, so they can see what they did the…
3 votes -
Ai layer that texts the coach when workout is uploaded and gives brief analysis
Make a “layer” between the athlete and coach. Right now, Strava gives you a 2 sentence Ai analysis of your uploaded ride within 30 seconds of uploading. No coach can ever compete with that.
What if you did something similar, but gave the coach the “approval” power?
Athlete uploads file.
Ai does analysis
Ai texts the coach- “Hey- your athlete uploaded a file. Here’s our analysis. Would you like to Approve? Reply with Y or N for No. Would you like to Add to this analysis? Reply with A.
Coach replies with “A”. Coach types in, “Nice to see this…
1 vote -
Integrate Ai tools into TrainingPeaks
Integrate Ai tools into TP. Your competitors are doing it! And we as coaches need it desperately. We are all using it. I know a few coaches are already using AI to help with coaching tasks.
Some are copying athlete notes, workout history, training data, race goals, messages, and other bits of context into ChatGPT or Claude to create reports, spot patterns, summarize progress, write feedback, or just get help thinking through training decisions.
Which makes total sense.
The goal should be that coaches will be able to use tools like ChatGPT or Claude to work with your TrainingPeaks data…
1 vote -
strength: add 0.5 kg
Need to be able to add weight in 0.5kg increments. Some of us talk in new money!
3 votes -
Notification doesn't bring me to note
When my coach adds a note to a day - NOT on a workout, but just a note - I get a notification in the app, but when I click it, I'm taken to a blank note that I can write, not any note my coach left
1 vote -
Make Web app fetch new data periodically
Modern Web sites and Web apps don't make users reload when there are updates. I see that TP Web app makes heavy use of AJAX, so it shouldn't be too hard to make this change to make TP Web app feel more "modern."
I often keep TP Web app open in a browser tab for days at a time, but the "Today" highlight does not move, or new (relative to the last time when the page was loaded) training data from previous days don't show up automatically, unless I reload the Calendar page even if I am revisiting the browser…
2 votes -
Creating and saving workouts
I used to be able to make workouts and save them in my library but I’m no longer given the option to save them in my library file. Is there a limit to that file or is that feature gone?
1 vote -
Incorporate WKO5 into Training peaks, allowing easy access to charts to monitor aerobic efficiency, decoupling, and variability index
Allow for custom data analytics and chart creation, essentially ncorporate WKO5 into Training peaks, allowing easy access to charts to monitor aerobic efficiency, decoupling, and variability index
1 vote -
Integrate MyZone data into Training Peaks
MyZone is often used to track heart rate data during workouts. This data is useful to assist with analyzing heart rate during activity and can be compared to the metrics on a smart watch
3 votes -
Integration from TP Virtual to Garmin Connects
Integration from TPVirtual automatically to Garmin Connects.
1 vote -
ultrahuman
Buonasera, si potrebbe considereare di implementare la sincronizzazione dei dati tra lo smart ring utrahuman e training peaks? Grazie
3 votes -
Feature Request: Metric Default in Strength Workout Builder
Problem
Currently, the Strength Workout Builder defaults to imperial units (lb), even when:
The user’s account settings are set to metric
The endurance side of TrainingPeaks correctly operates in metricWhile it is possible to manually change units within individual exercises or workouts, this is not persistent and must be repeated each time.
This creates a system-level inconsistency and repetitive manual overhead.
Why This Matters (Practical Impact)
For coaches operating in metric regions (Australia, UK, EU):
Requires manual unit switching for every workout or exercise
Introduces unnecessary cognitive load (constant kg ↔ lb awareness)
Increases risk of programming errors
Creates…1 vote -
chaussures
Bonjour,
Proposition : afficher une petite icône « chaussure » dans chaque case du calendrier/agenda lorsqu’une paire a été renseignée pour la séance, à l’instar des icônes RPE ou État de forme.
Contexte : il est possible d’enregistrer dans une séance quelle chaussure de son inventaire a été utilisée. Toutefois, cette information n’apparaît pas directement dans la vue calendrier : on peut voir le RPE et l’état de forme, mais pas la chaussure. Cela oblige à ouvrir chaque séance pour vérifier le matériel, rendant le suivi du parc de chaussures peu pratique.
Objectifs
Permettre un repérage visuel rapide du matériel…
1 vote -
Save draft notes, publish notes
Often as I write workout comments, I need to exit the workout, look at a previous workout(s), look at metrics, look at something else in the calendar, etc., and then return to finish the comments. Currently I [command delete] the draft of comments, review what I need to, return to the workout, paste the draft comments, finish comments, save and close. Could we have an option to save a draft of comments, exit the workout, return to the workout, publish comments?
6 votes -
Set workout "unit" per block not workout
When putting together a workout such as an interval run, I want to be able to chase the hard intervals, which have a specific pace target or range, with an RPE based recovery.
This would also be applicable for warm ups and cool downs for which I don't want to commit to a fixed pace weeks or months in advance3 votes -
custom workout editor block
Allow us to Customize the Workout Editor Blocks...the ones you can drag in place when creating a workout. Let the user decide the default Power %, number of steps, Duration of blocks, etc. ie right now, "Active" is 10min at 70-80%...let us change that.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?