1603 results found
-
change default units for strength
I love the new strength programming but please for the UK coaches I would say we have a 50/50 spilt of if we run/ride in miles or km but our weights in gyms are usually KGs. When I set an athlete a strength workout it's set up in lbs by default as my settings in TP are imperial. Please can we have a separate units for strength as I often miss that it has reverted to lbs when I am adding from my library or just a new workout. This then complicates things for my athletes to record their weight.
14 votes -
Reps in Reserve
Ability to program strength workouts with Reps in Reserve as a parameter. RIR is much more useful than reps or RPE to control for intensity within strength workouts.
14 votes -
Build workouts based on target power range, not FTP
In the TP workout builder, I can either select a target FTP or FTP range. It'd be nice if I could just write a target power in mind. Right now, I have to fiddle around with the target FTP ranges until I get the power range I want, and I'd rather just input the power myself (e.g. 150-200 watts)
14 votes -
Display Equipment Distance in Training Peaks Mobile App
The equipment section in the Training Peaks mobile app is great for logging what gear we use for our workouts. However, a key piece of information is missing: the total distance accumulated on each item.
Currently, if you want to check the mileage on something like your running shoes to know when to replace them, you have to go to the web version, navigate to settings, and find the information there. This is a clunky workaround that interrupts the mobile workflow.
Let's make tracking equipment mileage seamless! Adding the equipment distance display directly within the mobile app would be a…
14 votes -
Android app needs modernization
The Android app looks very outdated.
There is no Dark mode. Navigation is not very user friendly. You should incorporate M3 Expressive design guidelines.14 votes -
Enable a secure AI Integration Platform for athletes and coaches.
TrainingPeaks already stores years of highly valuable training data, but that information remains largely inaccessible to modern AI assistants.
I would like to see an official AI integration through secure APIs (OAuth), Model Context Protocol (MCP), or similar standards that allow users to explicitly authorize assistants such as ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or other AI tools to analyze their own TrainingPeaks data.
This would not replace coaches. Instead, it would augment the coaching experience by allowing athletes and coaches to ask natural-language questions such as:
• Why has my FTP improved over the last two years?
• Compare my current marathon/XCM…14 votes -
Allow a coach to set time in zones for workouts in exercise library
Details:
1. The idea is to set the amount of time spends in every training zone in the exercise- For example (for zones S1-S7):
We have 2:30h training which consists of:
- 20min preecool, S1-S2
- sets for LT: 5x5min S4, 3min breaks S1
- 20min cooling, S1
- power intevals: 3x1min S6, 5min breaks S1
- S2 to the end of the trainingAnd the coach can set (during presribing the training) time in every zone, in a separate window/section in an exercise view:
S1 = 40min
S2 = 82min
S3 = 0min
S4 = 25min
S5 = 0min…13 votes -
13 votes
-
An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.
An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.
13 votes -
Change "Availability" to include time available. "Unavailable" should not be the only option.
If someone is busy on a certain day, it could be great if the coach or athlete could add "30m" or "1h" or "2h" availability to train, rather than simply blocking off a day as "unavailable" to train. Maybe a cyclist can usually do a 4-5h ride on the weekend, but on a particular week they can only fit in "2h" and it would be great to be able to mark this.
13 votesLimited Availability was released today!
-
Custom 'TAGS' to categorise athletes
I have a large number of athletes. It would be helpful to add tags to athletes using custom keywords to easily filter specific categories. For example, If I add the following tags to a runner: London Marathon, Serpentine, Beginner. These tags could filter all beginner runners from Serpentine club, running London marathon.
13 votes -
Search for athletes **** a particular event
I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.
As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.
13 votes -
Add incline configuration option to workout builder
In the workout details there should be an option to sepcify the incline for each block.
This is especially useful when doing the workout on a TechnoGym Myrun treadmill (among possibly others as well) where the treadmill speed is automatically adjusted to the workout block but the incline is reset to 0% after each block. (Which is btw a bug in the TrainingPeaks or TechnoGym implementation, if not implmented it should at least not reset to 0 after each block)
13 votes -
Include temperature to the snchronized metrics from Withings
I have been tracking blood pressure and weight with the help of Withings devices for some time now. Both are synchronized from Withings to Training Peaks.
Recently I've added body temperature to the metrics I track with Withings; however there is no body temperature field in TP metrics for me to enter them, and oviously it is also not being synchronized.
Would be great if this field could be added, and an import from withings implemented.
13 votes -
Android widget
A 4 x 3 (or something like that) widget for android phone displaying the 3 values: Firm Fitness and Fatigue. Plus miles a week or day. I left Strava for TP but loved their widget.
13 votes -
y axis
Can you make the scale on the y axis of the charts dynamic so the user can zoom in or out? Often there is a lot of wasted space on the y axis or a few outlier data points skew the scale of the chart. I would like to be able to have more dymamic ability to see smaller changes in my workouts.
13 votes -
Partners
Can you please include both Whoop and Peloton as partners with TP and allow data uploads from both?
13 votes -
ios widget
ios widget displaying mileage by activity. only reason i upload to strava is for their widget.
13 votes -
Is there a way to use multiple units within a workout
Utilize multiple units for workouts. Currently you can only use one unit; pace, power, heart rate, RPE. Utilizing multiple units would enable a coach to get more creative with workouts.
13 votes -
Trash functionality for easily restoring accidently deleted workouts
If workouts are accidently deleted there should be a trash functionality to be able to restore those workouts.
This might happen if you synch your training plan to your sportswatch and you want to do today`s acutal training session later and just go for a little commute or something else.Is anyone else struggling with this?
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?