Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. I recently purchased a NoblePro treadmill which has the ability to export completed workouts back to Training Peaks.

It was be a great addition to be able to sync Training Peaks workouts back to Kinni (NoblePro's application) so I can then run those workouts on my treadmill without the need to make any adjustments manually during my run.

I'm not sure who would be responsible for making this happen but if you could work together with NoblePro on this it would be a game changer!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's ridiculous that I have to manually create a new athlete for every athlete in WKO when all of that info is already in TP. Since getting WKO, I've basically never used it because the UI and integration is lousy, then for a long, long time it didn't even work at all on the latest version of Windows. Since I've paid for it, I want to try to justify the money I spent, especially after waiting forever for Windows 11 compatibility. Now I'm just annoyed at the prospect of having to spend an hour manually setting up athlete profiles in…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can’t seem to build an ATP in the app, but if I try to login to the full website it says I’m using an iPad (correct) and forces me back into the app, where I can’t do it!! So basically I have to have a laptop to set up my initial plan? Or if I’ve misunderstood please can you point me in the direction of guidance on how to do it in the app? Or how I can log into the website from an iPad?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a calendar widget iOS so that you can glance and see your upcoming workouts

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When reviewing my planned workout, it would be very nice to see an estimated distance based on the est avg pace without having to do the calculation in my head or guess. Just helpful to see the rough distance so as to know which running route I will need to take to consumer the time within the workout plan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No idea why my data can't be imported properly by TP. The tech people have been terrible with addressing this as power smoothing. But power smoothing 50-100+ watts for sustained intervals that aren't 5 second sprints? This is inexcusable for a paid service

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. to se the weather forecast is already a great point
    but would be even better to have the weather history o your workouts, or at least keep the weather history , it would be nice to see in history what was the weather when you have done your workout or race..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I'm an exercise physiologist & coach. I often run into a scenario where I test an athlete and input new heart rate zones based off the results into the athletes training peaks account. Then when I want to look at dashboard metrics related to heart rate (I.e. time in heart rate zones) on this athlete, the outdated zone numbers are all I can see on dashboard. To my understanding, I need to go into each individual workout and recalculate (see image attached) every workout within the dashboard chart timeline I choose.

For example, I test someone and have to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update: Seems this is really a Garmin issue. I can get the structured workouts from TrainingPeaks into Garmin Connect and it shows up on my calendar. But I see no way to select that workout and go through it on Tacx.

[Original] I would like to seamlessly upload a TrainingPeaks workout into the Garmin ecosystem so that I can use that workout on my Tacx Neo 2 trainer. I really enjoy the trainer and that I don't have to think so much about my workout (before I was watching the clock, the power, etc.) I've not found a way to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a coach, I track what bike athletes use through the power meter device id available on WKO5. Can we have that on the TrainingPeaks web app?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Long synchronise times for the app regardless of internet connection speed (80Mbps+). Often waiting for and retrying synchronise attempts for a few minutes per use - even when using multiple times per day.
    Surely save the majority of data locally? It appears to download all data everytime I open the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest dragging and deleting calendar cards if one drops them in the week summary area. That would decrease user clicks from three to one (maybe two if you keep the confirmation dialog).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One an android mobile its not possible to log into the Training Peaks web application. It always redirects to the mobile app.
    But with this behavior it's not possible to use features like adding equipment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to specify the actual location of each race to get the weather for that day in that place, as we have now with the Beta weather forecast.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently the planned workout includes breaks and gives a time and pace based on that. The uploaded workout does not, so the pace and TSS are higher, and the workout compliance ends up not green.

There are pros and cons for both measures - being able to see actual swim pace, not pace including breaks, or being able to see the total duration of the sessions., Either way I think we should compare the same thing, not 2 different things.
    I would prefer the uploaded file to include breaks, but a toggle to be Abe to switch between them on…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sometimes I need to fill in a missing out extra workout. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste workouts on the app to do that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?