Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. For mountain runners and skimo racers a peak VAM chart similar to the peak power and peak HR charts would be really useful. You could see your best VAM for varying durations and track improvements over time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make rest and recovery activities deliberately scheduled blocks of time. Just like workouts are. There's a little dopamine hit that we get by turning a workout "green," but the yoga, massage, rolling, chiropractor, compression, etc are all just as important as the workout (and equally as time consuming). I would like to be able to record and reward those, too! As it is, i record them as "other" workouts, but I'm not sure that really makes sense in the context of analytics.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. At the moment we either have to use the slider to alter the intensity or duration of an interval, for each interval. This is quite tedious, cumbersome and slow.
    It would be great if we could highlight a section of a workout, or select certain intervals, and just increase those by a desired % value.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add metrics and progress bar or percent completed to custom goals over a given time period. For example: Bike 3000 miles in 12 months. I could view my progress of achieving that goal at any time.

Strava and Garmin currently have this option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include recovery and strain scores from Whoop as a metric to be tracked on the metrics panel of the dashboard.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For swim workouts that have full HR data, the hrTSS seems to be a much better measure of workout intensity / fatigue than sTSS (swim TSS).

The ability to set swim workouts to either hrTSS or sTSS as a default would allow users to chose what works best for them, and not have to remember to adjust / change after the workout.

Currently, ALL Swim workouts default to sTSS.

I see this also shows up for trail running as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Phone app "Macronutrients" chart needs the same option as web app to "include goal calories". This would allow both phone app and web app charts to have the same info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the single interval block that you can repeat. Super useful in a ton of situations and heavily utilized in swimming workouts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm a coach with a large (50 person) team, all following the same basic periodization scheme for their year. It would be amazing if either (or both!) of the following capabilities existed:
    1. Ability for a coach to copy & paste a "basic" annual training plan from athlete to athlete. I can apply a weekly plan to multiple athletes, but I can't do the same for the ATP - I have to build it from scratch for every athlete.
    2. Ability to see an "ATP View" for a training plan that I load into an athlete. For example, if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To add vertical velocity (threshold Vvert, maximal aerobic Vvert..) for setting training zones for trail runners

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are already a number of requests in this forum to enhance the ability to enhance the ability to auto-assign and track the equipment used for activities.

While most suggestions focus on individual use cases (e.g., wheel sets), I propose a more general approach:

Please add different equipment types or a "other equipment" category. This would allow us to track the use of not only a pre-set equipment type (like e.g. wheels) but chains, cassettes, tires, helmets (e.g. UV exposure), smart trainers, etc.

Additionally, please enable us to set default equipment based on activity types, eg. one shoe for running…

132 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the ability to add annotations (comments) to particular time points in my workout. It would work by highlighting a segment of a workout and leaving a comment just on that particular portion.

This way I can leave notes for myself or my coach on how I was feeling or what I was doing during a particular moment of the training session. It would also provide a way for my coach to ask or tell me something about a particular moment in my workout. Example comments might include: "I started cramping", "Watch showed high heart rate, but the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I often look at the "My Athletes" dropdown in the Calendar view for a quick full picture of all my athletes. However, I'd love to be able to then click an athlete's name from the "My Athletes" view and have it reload just that athlete's calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It's easy to get fixated and stressed about the Fatigue, Fitness, and Form numbers on the Dashboard. I like the data but wish I had the option to hide it from the dashboard. It may be me, but sometimes those numbers stress me out as they move up and down!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
    E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
    You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If in the menu when you adjust the training zones of the athletes it allows you to use the option to use the reserve heart rate, which includes the maximum heart rate and the resting heart rate. However, when you are going to program a workout, it only allows you to use the maximum heart rate as a reference, which causes different values ​​of the adjusted zones (HR Reserve) I'll give you an example of this:

Athlete 41 years old Values ​​HR MAX 182 / HR Rest 46

Zones adjusted with Maximum HR Z1 91-108 / Z2 109-126 / Z3
    5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just another option in the drop down. Right now it is Unavailabe and Limited--what if this also included "Very Available" this would be for blocks of time that the athlete would have more availability. Example -- I will be taking a trip to California to have a focused block of training and racing. Notifying this in TP would help my coach see where he can maybe load some volume. Cheers!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?