Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

822 results found

1. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. as an athlete I would like the option to create groups for my purchased training plans and move my plans. there is something similar in the web app but is static should be editable by users

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Massive errors in the German translation. Completly wrong words!
    For example for Wednesday => HEIRATEN ??!!! => correct is MI (Mittwoch)
    or for Saturday => SASS => correct is SA (Samstag)
    or for Sunday => SONNE => correct ist SO (Sonntag)
    or for HOME (Button) you should not translate to HEIM (in German we use the same word as in English => HOME

When will you fix it? How can I change to English in the meantime? I didn't find it in Settings. Oh yes and that is another error. You don't translate everything. Under Kontoeinstellungen all the subchapter are…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the TrainingPeaks app, under the calories and macronutrient charts, please add the ability to account for calorie expenditure based on either the basal metabolic rate, or a user determined calorie goal. The web version of the platform already has this ability under the 'Calories by Time Period' chart, but the app lacks this. At least that's true for the Android version of the software. If the maintenance calories are not accounted for, the consumed calories far out-weigh the expended calories. It would be nice to just look at the graph and know that the required calories are being consumed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow non-commercial open API access to athletes workout data to allow easier exporting and direct data access from outside TP. This would create an ecosystem of apps which may further enhance TP capabilities while keeping TP the central source for all user sports and health data

In my particular use case I log everyday training data from PowerBreathe device into TP. The data is structured in Notes fields. I would now love an easy mechanism to access this data via a TP API to track progress.

In addition I also log every sports doctor visit. It would be great…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would be super to also have REST hear rate synched to TP as we are now able to synch healt status as well. It is extremly important for caches and athletes to track rest HR for training.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would you guys add a "Recovery" tab? It would be nice to keep up with that as well. In there you could have subsets like Yoga, Mobility, Stretching, Cryo.....

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like a graph that could be used to identify the number of occasions a rider was over a certain wattage level for a certain block of time. For example, in a Crit, how many times was the athlete above 600 watts for 5 seconds or 400 watts for 10 seconds. I could see this as a function of the Scatter Graph where the X access would be time and Y access watts and all of the data points that met the sub-criteria of desired time over desired watts would be highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rowing workouts should reflect actual work done & impact on fitness/form

Rowing workout 9/22:
    3x20 min zone 3+ (10 min zone 3; 50 min zone 4) only computed 19 TSS / 0.42 IF.

Bike workout prior week 9/15:
    2x20 Z3 on the bike - 62 TSS, 0.74 IF

At a bare minimum, the rowing workout should be 1.5x the bike effort (3 intervals vs 2); plus it was almost all Z4, so should be higher again impact.

First time I've uploaded rowing data and it appears that TP is just using wattage/effort data from the bike?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, Rowing is only partially listed out in the ATP. It is available as a main event, but not event type. I need to choose a run or cycle instead of regatta. This causes the ATP to list limiters of run or bike.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Training plans for ultra runners will often include targeted values of elevation gain. Request: (a) that elevation gain be reported in the Weekly Summary portion of the calendar view, (b) weekly elevation gain be included in the ATP as a manually entered value, such that it shows up along with other weekly ATP values. (similar to how Limiters are presented in the weekly summary ATP targets)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Athletes have now got devices that measure both power (TSS) and pace (rTSS). Athletes who are following pace often don't realise that TrainingPeaks will use the power reading (TSS) from the workout to assign metrics. If they don't have their power threshold set up correctly in their settings, can carry on blindly with skewed metrics (unless they notice and switch their preferences).

Could there be a trigger checking with athletes about which threshold TrainingPeaks should default to for the run to pop up on a completed run workout (without the athlete having to click the TSS toggle)?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add the Peak Power history as a chart...similar to charts in the WKO5 Peaks dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I run trying to keep my heart rate as LOW as possible while keeping my pace steady. Please add statistics that help with lowering my HR, not celebrating higher HR. How about adding a fitness factor that combines the runners pace and HR in one number, where a faster pace and lower HR is the goal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most workouts include more than one type of interval/exercise/drill in various combinations. It would be very convenient, when creating workouts as a coach, to have a separate library of workout blocks that can be draged into workouts.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For example if I take a brisk walk. I may not want that uploaded to the app. There could be options of which workouts to upload…defaulted to all. User can choose which not upload. Or is this feature available and I just haven’t found it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?