1601 results found
-
Default strength workout that can easily be accessed anytime
Allow for a strength workout to be set as a default and not attached to a particular day, so an athlete can easily find this anytime without the coaching having to attach it to every day. My example is someone who needs a specific warm up program or someone who is injured and should be working on some particular exercises every day.
1 vote -
In run workout analysis, provide the peak 45 minute pace
In run workout analysis, provide a peak 45 minute pace, as that is the criteria TP now uses to adjust thresholds. It is useful and often necessary to be able to identify the section of a workout that is updating the threshold, and without the 45 min peak pace shown and highlight-able, it is guess work manually hunting through the session to find it.
1 vote -
Get warning of high TSB value
As a coach, it would be nice to get an alert on the home screen when an athlete has a TSB of over -35.
3 votes -
bessere HRV Einbindung um Übertraining besser zu erkennen
möglichkeit custom made charts. bessere Einbindung HRV. Z.B. HRV vs. TSB Korrelation über die Zeit. HRV Tageschart mit Trainingsintensität. Fitness vs. Form vs. HRV Scatter Plot. Belastungsverteilung (Trainingszonenverteilung mit HRV). Kombination subjektiver Scores (Schalf/Stress, Muskelkater) mit HRV und PMC.
4 votes -
Integration of Polar Data (HRV, Resting Heart Rate, Sleep) in TrainingPeaks
Dear TrainingPeaks Team,
As a coach, I see a growing need for a holistic approach to coaching, where not only training data but also lifestyle factors such as HRV, resting heart rate, and sleep play a crucial role. Polar provides valuable insights in this area, and it would be incredibly beneficial if TrainingPeaks could integrate this data directly into the platform.
Currently, TrainingPeaks already supports data from Garmin and Whoop, which is a great step towards providing a complete picture of an athlete or client. As an organization, we aim to use data carriers and wearables independently of specific brands,…
10 votes -
Bulk Edit Athlete Notifications by Group
when adjusting notification settings for all my athletes, i should be able to see the athletes by group, such that i can adjust an entire group's notification settings at once. for example, i have a group of athletes that i am "casually coaching", where i don't necessarily need to be notified when they complete a workout or set a new threshold. but another group of athletes, i do need these notifications. and rather than memorize which athlete is what group, i'd like to adjust notification settings on a group basis, rather than an individual basis.
thanks!2 votes -
Strength exercise history as a standard feature
Hi,
Can we please get the strength exercise history to be visible for athletes and coaches with a basic account? I understand you can upgrade to access this feature; however, I do not wish for my athletes to have access to all the other data that comes with a premium account.
Additionally, please include the option to add a 1/2 kg measurement in the weight tracking feature. Being limited to whole numbers is frustrating.
I appreciate the new strenght builder is still in the early stages of development, though these two features minmise it's effectiveness greatly.
3 votes -
Export single workout into a CSV
I usually export the .FIT file and then cnvert it into a .CSV to make my own Excel data analysis but it takes me a lot of time.
Wouldn't be possible to go straight from Training Peaks to a CSV?2 votes -
Prescribe rep ranges in New Strength Builder
Please allow specifying a rep range for strength workout exercises, not just a target rep. The New Strength Builder is a great step in the right direction to fully-functional programming of strength workouts in TrainingPeaks, but it is still missing critical features like this.
Being able to specify the rep range is important for communicating and adhering to the workout plan. For example, if the coach programs 4 reps with the mindset of "at least 4" and the athlete executes 3 because it is "about 4", this is quite different than if the coach programs 15 reps intending a range…
37 votes -
calendar view is confused about day of the week, shows 8/30/25 as Wednesday
bug in tp app calendar view
1 vote -
Whoop
Dear WHOOP Support,
For the past three days, my WHOOP data has not been syncing. The band is charged, and I regularly connect it to my phone, but no new data is showing in the app.
Could you please let me know what might be causing this issue and how I can resolve it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Ronald Wouters1 voteHI,
This is TrainingPeaks and not Whoop :)
-
Integrate the TPVirtualHub in the TP app
I’d really like to be able to open the TP app and go search for a TPV event and sign up for ut in the app, then see it populated into my TP calendar
6 votes -
Have the option to turn off auto generated planned pace when using structured workout builder
It would be great to have the option to not have a "planned pace" auto filled when using a workout from the structured workout builder. It time consuming to have to manually delete planned pace from each workout that I drag and drop onto a calendar. Sometimes they repopulate after I delete them. Also, they are wildly inaccurate for what each athlete typically runs. For example, an athlete that runs Zone 1 in around 8:30-9 min/mile it gives a "planned pace" of about 12 min/mile. This is very unhelpful, particularly for trail and ultra trail runners.
1 vote -
App
The app is very limited in its functionality, and I find the requirement to have a laptop in order to access all features frustrating, given that I am a frequent traveller and therefore depend on an effective app.For example, it would be useful to be able to create training plans within the app or to record workouts as a series so that they can be repeated on specific days.I would also like to be able to view my Garmin watch's health data in an organised way in the app. A general issue is the absence of a "cockpit" as found…
13 votes -
Bug: On Safari (Desktop) Activities open in Quick View and then immediately switch to Expanded View
On Safari (latest macOS) clicking an activity brings it up in Quick View (as has been the way since forever) but then about a second later it jumps to Expanded View (which is visually jarring). Also, how do I specify which one I want? I actually prefer Quick View 99% of the time, so I just have to switch back.
3 votes -
Bug report: my Overall Fitness chart in the app doesn’t match the website. It doesn’t seem to incorporate hrTSS
Bug report: my Overall Fitness chart in the phone app doesn’t match the website. It doesn’t seem to incorporate hrTSS.
1 vote -
Restore coaches ability to set up Training Zones for customers or use my own Training zones
As a coach would it be very useful to get the ability back, to set training zones for customers and also use own programming of training zones. That doesn´t mean to take this ability away from customers, but my experience is that 90% are very happy if i would programm all the stuff.
3 votes -
beta chart
Average Metrics for a highlighted section of a ride in beta charts. In attached screenshot with power and heart rate charts presented, I have highlighted the tail end of a recent ride for about the last 5 miles or 13 minutes - click and hold cursor and drag from left to right over the desired section/duration of the ride which is charted. It would be nice to present the average metrics in the popup for that highlighted segment, such as average heart rate, average power, duration in distance and/or time. If this has been suggested or can configured, I have…
1 vote -
Hi, I've seen that the cost of the Coach subscription has increased. I think I should be getting a discount for the number of years I've bee
Hi, I've seen that the cost of the Coach subscription has increased. I think I should be getting a discount for the number of years I've been using the app.
3 votes -
Strength Timers
I really love the new "strength" tool! it will be useful to put an option of rest time. Between exercises and between sets! I want to give some "tabata" workouts: 8 sets, 20 sec workout at 100% effort, 10 sec rest.
52 votesAdding more parameters is on our roadmap!
- Don't see your idea?