Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

702 results found

1. Elevation calculations are consistently way too high. I use a device without a barometric altimeter, and Training Peaks always calculates the elevation for my workouts. These calculated elevations are way too high: often twice what they should be. This is frustrating as it makes the data in the app far less useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Last night there were some problems logging in (my network, your end, whatever) and I couldn't see the plan for the workout I was about to do.

Is it technically possible to keep some information available in the iOS app when the user is logged in (not logged out) but the call to the authorisation server fails for some reason?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to ask the inclusion of Lung Volume (l) and Pulmonary Power (W) into the Metrics function of TP. This is relevant to track the concurrent lung training which is recommended for many aerobic exercises. Moreover popular training equipment like PowerBreathe provides this data already.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On an iPhone you should be able to merge workouts by turning the phone sideways in the calendar view and dragging and dropping the two workouts together. I used to be able to login to the mobile app and accomplish this but it seems you now have blocked website login from a mobile device. It’s impossible to login to the mobile website from a phone.

Had to dig but with a direct link you can still get there, although your cancel button should NOT redirect you to the app download. I am coming to the login page to access the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Request for PMC refresh to improve ease of use and reduce differences between the App and Online

Improvements for APP and Online
    Having four data series, ATL line in pink, CTL line in blue, TSB line in yellow and TSS red dots but only three scale labels is terribly confusing, having a different scale range for TSS and TSSd adds to the confusion. I spend a lot of time trying to decipher the graph, having a different scale for TSB makes great sense as those values are much smaller than the other three values, but the dual scales without clear…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I’d like to request that the “Pace by Zones” section for a swim be updated. Currently Zone 2 is a sub 48.12 100m, which is 1.32 seconds off world record pace. I don’t know that anyone is currently physically capable of hitting Zone 3.

I’m guessing there’s some sort of typo and maybe they were meant to be 1:44 and 1:39 pace, but was just hoping it could be corrected so the metric is in any way useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable adding/editing tags on mobile app(s). It's inconvenient to have to wait until I have access to a desktop computer capable of running the web app (safari on an iphone cannot) to manage workout tags and it would be much better to be able to do so when adding notes, feeling, RPE, etc,, right after a ride.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make hrv above 200ms possible

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My coach prescribes workouts in TP and it imports into my Garmin Fenix 6XPRO. My workout segments time counts down from that step's duration (15 minute warmup starts at 15 and counts down). If I change the workout in TP to "end step on lap button", the step's duration counts up (15 minute warmup starts at 0 and counts up). Now I have to remember how long each segment of the workout is so that I can closely follow the intended workout duration for each step. How can I use the "end step on lap button" and maintain the count…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new in workout graphics are nice, but they are locked and read only for coaches. I understand this is envisioned as the athlete's area to indicate how they feel, but often athletes will indicate in comments and not use the slider or icons. It would be nice to be able to enter those or adjust on the coach side if needed based on other conversations. As far as I can tell there are no other workout completion fields that are locked out for coaches.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My understanding is that recovery from training stress slows down with age. Can age be included as part of the algorithm for adjusting fatigue and form over time so that older athlete form and fitness scores 'recover' slower than younger athletes in line with empirical evidence?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have the training i do with Supernatural app with meta vr that sync already with my apple watch added to Training Peak. Like yoga is added or other strenght training.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to use TP like a spiral notebook to quickly flip thru my history, to compare workouts and to review past performances. Having the ability to search the comments and data points in a card is a popular request here. I request that TAGS be added to all cards in the “Other” category. Currently, Other cards cannot be searched or retrieved except by manually scanning calendar entries.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Being able to calculate average cals per session or average cals per week from the data exported would be very helpful to help plam/manage energy intake in endurance athletes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When creating a workout in the "Build Workout", you can choose different workout intensities in the "Units" section. It is planned to add the "% Maximun Vo2MAx or Maximun Velocity Speed". For trainers who work exclusively with runners, it would make it much easier for us to create training sessions.

Thank you very much, best regards.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More languages for the website and app. German, French, Italian,...
    It would be great, for me there are some English words I don't know, for example "threshold". Didn't know what it means and had to google it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I create a weekly workout plan from my Workout Library. If I do this on the web-based version I can simply drag-and-drop the WO from the library onto the desired calendar day.

However, if I use the mobile version there is no choice of target calendar days and so the WO is copied to the current day. This requires the additional steps of having to then edit the WO and change it to the desired date.

It would be nice in the mobile version if you could specify the target date when copying from the library.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why not be able to search for workouts by workout file name?
    Here's the thing. I just submitted a support/help case for this because when trying to manually upload a .FIT file to the website, it tells me the .FIT file has been uploaded successfully, however, it doesn't "Pair" with the planned structured workout for the day, nor do I even see the file anywhere. And when I try to upload the file again, it tells me that it's already been uploaded. The catch? I have no idea where that file landed on the calendar. And I can't even search…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate Hydrow rower output directly in TP. Hydrow already uploads automatically into Strava. Can we work with Hydrow to also upload directly into TP.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instead of entering the same race for multiple athletes or applying the same plan to these athletes, it would be great to have a race calendar plan in which a coach can populate the year's races and simply use a dropdown in each athlete's ATP to select the race. No more need to fill in name, date, event type etc etc for every athlete. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?