Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

823 results found

1. I think it would be extremely interesting if we could represent at least one metric in the performance manage dashboard, for personal analysis.

For instance, in my case I want to display HRV -in fact I enter the 10 day rolling average value of HRV, that I obtain from another system- against the already visible CTL, Fatigue, Form, TSS... I have found trends in HRV (the 10 day RA) to be of great significance when gauging if your body is being able or not to cope with the energy demands of training and life in general.

For example, I was…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. he encontrado este artículo, que si bien no tiene una base científica sólida detrás, o por lo menos yo no la he encontrado, puede ser algo a tener en cuenta dependiendo de la zona en la que el deportista esté viviendo… y es el ajuste de las zonas de ritmo de correr o watts de forma automática según las condiciones de Dew Point y temperatura del lugar de procedencia o donde se vaya a hacer ese entreno…
    https://www.wickedbonkproof.com/running-training-tips/-adjusting-pace-for-heat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When integrating with google calendar, allow all past activities to post on the calendar. I.E. your google calendar would mirror your TPeaks calendar. I like having the view of the week but am frustrated that the next week, I can no longer see that training.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There does not appear to be a way to opt in or out of the premium subscription from the App. Access to this would be useful when you only have IOS devices.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ios widget displaying mileage by activity. only reason i upload to strava is for their widget.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great to mark a planned workout as "Onsite Session" so the coach can send an invitation to an athlete or group (athlete library folder), while the athletes can accept or reject, thus getting an assistance list on the coach view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to be able to edit the "Training Availability" field to whatever I would like it to be. I realize there is a description but its a layer down. When I see the top level description in the calendar I want it to be meaningful. For example: "Travel to Ohio" or "Tour of Gila Stage Race" or "Training Camp" etc. vs the generic "Limited Availability" or "Not Available" This feature could be used for many special occasion things vs having to plop individual notes in on each day to describe what it is.

It is great functionality, but limited…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello

I use the Apple iPad and when I try to use it in web mode, it always forces me to go to the App, I would like an update to the App so that it could be used in web mode, because you always have to press + to add workouts to the calendar and select date, it is impractical and not fast, I would like to be able to have the library on the left of the screen and be able to drag workouts to the calendar to be more efficient in my work. Like the screen web.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello,
    Could you please use UTF-8 (or Latin-2) font in your interface? It's 2023 and you still don't seem to support it. Really disappointing, given that the tech complexity of this is extremely low.
    Thank you,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add AWC/W' graphic.
    I think that it's an important thing to add in metrics and in the graph to better analized races and trainings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Field Creation: Enable users to create custom fields in their activity logs. These fields would be specifically designed to record ******* levels at different heart rates. This customization allows for more precise tracking of an athlete's physiological responses to training.

Data Input Options: Athletes or coaches can manually input ******* levels, measured through blood ******* testing during or after workouts, alongside the corresponding heart rate at the time of the test.

Graphical Data Representation: Integrate these custom fields into the platform's existing data visualization tools. For instance, a graph could plot heart rate (BPM) against ******* levels over time,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow Coaches to use GOALS feature in Plans. Also, allow GOALS to be copy and pasted between Athlete Calendars

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For both mobile and desktop:
    Need to be able to view average stride length from run history and also be able to do so BY LAP so that user may see efficiencies / differences in stride length between laps (hard or easy).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ukraine is currently at war and thousands of innocent people are dying, who simply lived in their own country and did their usual things. Russia has declared war on Ukraine and is killing civilians. To read true information or help Ukraine go to the site Comeback Alive
    This fund provides assistance to the Ukrainian military and brings Ukraine's victory over Russia closer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be useful to include 3 minutes (anaerobic TH) on the peak Heart rate chart and 20km,25km and 35km on the Peak Pace Chart.(Marathon training)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to make a choice for a calender week. I do shift work of a 2 day, 2 night 4 days off so a normal 7 day week for training does not give me the stats for what I have actually done. Can be hard to plan a week. For a week I might want to do 12 hours and only be able to fit it in on days off so 8 hrs of that training goes on 1 week and the other 4 goes to the next week and makes my totals for the 1st week look bad.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey Leute!

Derzeit ärgere ich mich täglich über die EF - Kalkulation bei Läufen.
    Stelle ich bei TSS auf rTSS ein, dann wird mir bei meiner Athletin Malin Ehlers ein EF von 0.02 bei einer NGP von 04:44 min/km und einer Herzfrequenz von 159 errechnet. Was soll denn da die Grundlage sein?
    Stelle ich auf TSS um, dann wird der TSS viel zu hoch berechnet für eine Einheit von 46:52 Minuten ein TSS von 131. Das ist überhaupt nicht möglich!! Zudem wird dann ein EF-Wert von 1.97 errechnet, weil wahrscheinlich die fiktiv errechneten Wattwerte von 314 als Grundlage genommen werden.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My swim workouts no longer show the actual continuous distances I have swum during a workout under the “Laps & Splits” display but rather show my entire workout in many 25 yard increments.

TP says this is because of how the data is received from Apple in the “fit” file. But Apple says they have not made any changes and/or that you (TP) should contact Apple through the developer channels to discuss with them.

Regardless of where the issue lies, something changed (for me) around 10/3 and continues to happen now. Before that date, I could "analyze" my swim workouts…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?