Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

702 results found

1. I currently have a Garmin watch (currently Forerunner 955) and a Garmin Index scale. Everyday my health data from Garmin is synched from Garmin Connect to TrainingPeaks. However, they synch separately and I end with two different entries. One with the weight metrics from the Garmin scale, and another with the sleep data and other metrics from the forerunner. I believe all health data should be incorporated into a single daily file, at least for the first weigh in of the day. I understand some people might want to weigh themselves more than once daily, and that could make it…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For a cross-country skier two profiles for skiing is critical, one for classic and one for skate! In this way it will be possible to do some analyses!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Apple Watch integration uses the wrong data for pool swim activities. Instead of using the full activity time, the time used is active swimming time with breaks removed. As breaks are accounted for in TP sessions, when I complete a pool swim session, it is usually too short in time. e.g. if I have a swim session that is 52 minutes, the TP app will sync data that is only 39 minutes, as that is the swimming time. (see attached)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dear TrainingPeaks Support Team,

I am writing to report a specific issue I am experiencing with the integration of the TrainingPeaks app and my Apple Watch.

While the overall integration seems to be functioning correctly, I am encountering a problem with the display of pace targets. Specifically, the pace targets do not appear on Apple Watch. However, I want to mention that the targets for heart rate are displaying as expected, which suggests that the issue is isolated to pace targets. And yes, i'm using outdoors training

This issue is particularly impacting my training, as I rely heavily on pace…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Somehow highlight or star a workout when it has been moved to a different day.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.

As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would make a lot of sense to see calories expended on the weekly Calendar view summary so you at a glance can compare it to Calories consumed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the function that WKO3 had. The ability to review and compare several section or intervals from several workout files. Example a set of 3 min on 3 min off that an athlete did each Tuesday for the last 4 weeks. It would be useful to be able to compare those in a single "view".
    It would also be useful to be able to do the same with different athletes. Example two athletes do the same event (single or multi-sport) and view the event metrics in a single file.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For Peak Performances, if I set a new record that's greater than 25% more than my previous, I feel it should ask me to confirm if it's valid. Or at least some checks that I'm not running faster than Usain Bolt's 100m mph for a full mile, or swimming faster than Michael Phelps or biking faster than Lance Armstrong, etc... For those of us that live in a city and the buildings the GPS can be inaccurate and cause wildly incorrect times and an upper bound would be quite useful.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, it is possible to add the ability to select median heart rate rather than average? If there are enough outliers in the data, it will skew the results. As an example, I just completed an hour run. My heart rate settled in to a range of 130-132 for most of the run but since there was a ramp in the beginning and at the end, they were included and it skewed the average down. I have also seen this have a larger impact on treadmill runs where I had to stop momentarily to start another session since I exceeded…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be a lot faster to be able to bypass the copy and paste context menu by simply dragging a workout and then releasing it while holding a certain button, eg Ctrl or Cmd.

When a dragged workout is released without Ctrl or Cmd pressed, the workout(s) is moved.
    When released with Ctrl or Cmd pressed, the workout(s) is copied.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes I need to fill in a missing out extra workout. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste workouts on the app to do that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync weight, resting HR, sleep quality from COROS directly to the "metrics" function in TrainingPeaks?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mobile App - Allow notification to remind athletes to train and/or log their workout comments (e.g. phone rings/chimes to remind at 5pm )

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love the ability to run the web version on an iPad without having it default to the app version. This is especially helpful from a coaching vantage!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring back the single interval block that you can repeat. Super useful in a ton of situations and heavily utilized in swimming workouts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. buenas tardes, me gustaría poder repetir las actividades por días y no por semanas. Con eso por ejemplo puedo anotarme una actividad que se llame MENSTRUACIÓN y poner para que se repita cada 27 días o 28 días, o 30 días, según la menstruación y los ciclos de cada deportista femenina.
    Gracias

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like to add my performance Diagnostic Running / Cycling results to TP. Additional to this, you can see the overall changes in a chart

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?