Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

712 results found

1. move a workout to a future date

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Better options for Availability. Example, selecting reoccurring days off per week or month. For instance, if there are training programs in place, it auto populates for all the days. Now if there is an option to block off dates we can’t work out, then the training day automatically moves to next available day. Check out Hal Higdon’s running app, the calendar lets you choose workout days.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be very convenient to have the ability to upload a structured workout file into TrainingPeaks. I prefer to build my workouts with my own tool and export them in the format I desire (like TrainerRoad .mrc format or Zwift .zwo format). Being able to upload them to TrainingPeaks will help me keep track of the different workouts I've created. I don't think this would be a difficult task to implement since the common workout file formats have standard syntax that is easily parsed. And TrainingPeaks already provides the option to download workouts as these different file formats so…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Whoop does this with heart rate zones, it shows how long you staid in each zone, and once you click on the zone, it shows on the graph the moments on the training where that zone was being worked. This is good to understand if the actual training achieved the zones required. This can be done based on Power Zones and Heart Rate zones.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi guys, As a coach sometimes the question is asked by our athletes when doing track sessions what the time is for each lap or segment. For example if I wanted my athletes to run a 900m continuous effort at slightly faster paces for each 300m then I would normally go to a website and plug in the information. This would be good to have on the Training Peaks website and Mobile app to be able to calculate at the time speaking with the athletes (especially if you are not the greatest with math calculations quickly). So in my example…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PROBLEM
    All workouts created using the Workout builder look the same. You cant tell if its Power, HR or RPE based.

SOLUTION:
    on the calendar, a workout will have a small icon showing if its based on Power, HR or RPE at a glace!

If you build a:
    Bike workout based on Heart Rate - a 'Red Heart' will show
    Bike workout based on Power - a 'Lightning bolt' will show
    Bike workout based on RPE - a 'RPE chart' will show

WHY?
    1. At a glance on the calendar you KNOW what's slated for our athletes
    2. Your athletes…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Future workouts are not shown on the TSS by Week chart like they are on the Duration by Week chart. This has been posted before and shows as completed yet the response does not address the issue.

It doesn't appear that those "working" these issues understand them.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The PP chart in Strava, Golden Cheetah, etc. show peak power numbers for basically all time intervals, which is very helpful. It's nice to know if someone smashed an effort 8m long, but then you see a big drop to 10m. Or if someone has a great climb that's 45-50m long and their peak performances are on that climb, but not for 30m or 1h. Those highpoints on the curve are impossible to see with the big gaps in TP.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

9. A suite of widgets for those of us who are migrating to tablet only households. I almost entirely use an iPad that is setup with widgets and shortcuts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I noticed yesterday when one of my athlete used the new limited availability feature, it generated an email to me as their coach that they place this limited availability note on their calendar. I thought his was great, and request that the same occur with the regular note feature. Currently the only way I know when an athlete leaves a standard note is if I see it on their calendar. Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a coach we receive email notifications, when an athletes training session gets uploaded.
    It would be great if this also happened when athletes enter their daily metrics into TP. This way ups and downs and feelings are flagged as well as any notes on sleep etc.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi.

I would love to see a Heart Rate Zone Chart on mobile to track my exercises in terms of high vs low intensity. I do use it on my computer having this chart for this week plus last 28 days. However I mainly work with the APP and this is a vital but missing tool - I think

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a 12 week half marathon training plan with 4 workouts per week, to reuse the training plan for a 10 mile race I will have to edit all 48 workouts, it would be nice to be able to have a "scale a training plan" feature such that I could take the existing training plan and scale all workouts by 75%.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you please include both Whoop and Peloton as partners with TP and allow data uploads from both?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm looking for a workflow to get Strava segment into WKO Smart Segment automatically. I was under the impression TP supports Strava segments, but while I see "live segments" on my Wahoo Element during a ride, they do NOT show up as a lap in TP. Am I missing something? If not, this would be a nice feature. I don't want to have to manually recreate approximations of common Strava segments.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. While preparing for an event, it would be nice to overlay previous period to compare progress. Like, what do these 16 weeks look like, compared to another “similar period” last year. Especially interesting if you reuse an old training plan.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sleep data including % slept in various sleep stages from Fitbit including daily readiness score. Similar info that transfers for whoop device users.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new Analyze page on TrainingPeaks.com is really a long window and not resizable, and Laps hide data as you scroll down to select various laps. The data area needs to e fixed/stationary like the old version so we can constantly se data as we go down the list of laps..
    And this help page/idea page is not working. It does not recognize my email I use every day to log in. I had to create an account with another email. Lot sof pop up error codes. Finally got in.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Structured Workout Builder for swimming workouts needs to be completely redesigned for high performance swimming in my opinion. Trying to apply what we do for running and cycling to swimming doesn't work. The new Garmin sync for structured swimming workouts just further drives down the wrong road.

Here's what we need for a Structured Swim Workout builder.

1. The "Units" in the Swim Structured Workout interval would just need to be 3 options. 1) Perceived Effort, 2) interval including rests, 3) interval excluding rests. This helps the swimmer learn how to swim on an interval.

2. The interval is determined from…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I love the improvements that have been made to folders recently. However, it would be great to have embedded folder structures.

For example: I have a "Bike" folder, inside that I can have "Vo2 max" "Endurance" "Sweet Spot" "Low Cadence" etc.

Currently I have dozens of folders and have created my own numbering structure, but it would be great to have this functionality.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 35 36