TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto-calc TSS for a planned workout

Hi guys. For the longest time I’ve wondered why the mobile app doesn’t allow for auto-calc’ing the TSS of a planned workout based on duration and intensity. For me, it makes the app not very useful. I have to go to the browser app. Could this please be added?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding new equipment

Can we get a function to add new equipment, easily, through the mobile app. The mobile website is awful, especially on iOS, nothing fits to screen and usability is really poor, which makes the process lengthy and more of a nightmare.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. email to an athlète

Why there is not a tchat or the ability to email to an athlète in TP ?.
    I've often question to ask to the athlete before an activity. Every time, I must send an email outside of TP. I lose time and traceability.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spilt Calendar day in to Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening

It would be great to align the weeks training workouts into what part of the day I would like to train. To better organise around work etc

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make recalculation optional after switching between different TSS views

If I switch between TSS views on a workout after I have updated my threshold, TrainingPeaks recalculates new TSS/IF values. This happens even for completed workouts. I think this recalculation should be optional, at least for for completed workouts.

My suggestion is that recalculation is reverted if the user clicks the cancel button, as I think that would be less surprising to the user than the current behavior.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need ability to upload picture connected to Event

Would rather have the ability to upload a picture that better represents my Event . . . and gender.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Modify the Training Peaks RPE so it more closely resembles the Borg Scale - particularly to remove the word 'moderate' at '5' out of 10

I am trying to create the best shared mental model for zones and training that I can do for my athletes. RPE is one of the best ways to help boil it down. However, in my view, the RPE on Training Peaks is slightly out of sync with the Borg Scale. On TP, '5' out of 10 has the word 'moderate', whereas most of the Borg Scales I have used/look at describe 5 as strong/heavy, and moderate would be used at 3 or 4.

e.g.
    Weak exertion (Borg ≤ 2),
    Moderate exertion (2 < Borg < 4), or
    High exertion…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add workout builder details as text to WKO5 downloaded files.

All those details in Workout builder don't move into WKO5 when the data is downloaded. Let's make those details port over to WKO5

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have an Apple Watch wheelchair run/walk link to a run /walk activity in TP

Apple watch has the ability to record the specific metrics for a wheelchair user to record a wheelchair run /walk pace. When uploading this activity to TP, it is logged as "other" instead of a walk or a run. This does not allow the files to sync properly for a pre-planned workout. It is still a run or a walk, just happens to be done in a wheelchair. Please consider this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. brick sessions workout builder

brick sessions workout builder in TP
    Would it be possible to be able to switch from bike to run workout builder blocks when planning a brick session in the same workout? These are obviously done as one workout, but atm they need to be 2 different sessions. This would make brick session planning easier, and therefore would be able to see the combined TSS etc from 1 workout.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. “Group Workouts By” weekly

“Group Workouts By” weekly in “Workout Summary” by duration is not working on the iPhone App. It does for by day, but not week. The selection is there for weekly, but the graph ends up blank. Please fix this as we should be able to see our weekly summary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Could viewing a message clear the alert?

When I tap a push notification that my coach has commented on a workout, it takes me to that message. Unfortunately, doing that does not clear the alert notification. It would be great if viewing the messages in the workout would automatically clear the app & desktop alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DASHBOARD AJUSTE AUTOMATICO

Este ajuste automático de volúmenes de entrenamiento solo se dá en dashboard, sería de mucha ayuda que lo mismo ocurriera en CALENDAR, pues las cargas los planes se modifican con frecuencia y alteran la planificación de micro y/o macrociclos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cross bike as workout

Hi, it would be great if you could add cross bike and track bike as workout :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

16. Support Sync with Hevy App

Add sync functionality of workouts created in TP-workoutbuilder with Hevy App (https://www.hevyapp.com/) as a workout tracker, e.g. like daily TP/Zwift-workouts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" option on TrainingPeaks Calendar

Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rowing

just uploaded an indoor rowing wk/o and it would be useful to have spm info inlcuded. My garmin doesn't talk to my rowing machine, but i do get the spm and then manually enter the distance to get the pace - and then manually upload to TP and delete the first automatic upload (my problem not yours). it would be really useful if you could include an spm field.
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to disable heartrate threshold notification without disabling all threshold notifications.

provide checkboxes enable each time of threshold notification instead of all or none

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

20. langue française....

En ouvrant votre site à la langue française.....

Je ne peux pas me servir de mon GPS 330 Bryton pour importer mes parcours.

Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base