TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free mode in built workouts

Can you make an option to include within a built bike workout a "free mode" so you can upload this to Zwift and have a 4min test interval for example during a session? thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clarify the Account Expiration Date

The current Subscription page could provide a much clearer view of when an athlete's current subscription expires. I understand layering what is purchased, but the existing view is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

3. Dashboard settings

We can set dates individually for each chart in the dashboard or use dashboard seetings default value but I haven't been able to set this value in the global settings which I find useful when I want to track a season which usually runs from some time late in the fall but rarely is the same. It can be achieved by setting them one after another but setting this value would save time and effort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notifications panel on left

The current workflow to access, check, and dismiss notifications on the web app requires too many clicks. Please, make it accessible through the left panel explorer. See the picture attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customizable Charts

It would be helpful if a coach could create a chart that would pull together metrics and performance data. The current limit of two metrics on one chart makes for a very limited metric review.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Manual GPS distance correction to be included in Peak Performances

Please allow for changing GPS distance in uploaded workout to be included in Peak Performances. I have multiple running races with verified course distance, but my GPS showed a shorter distance and thus these races are not included in Peak Performance history (e.g.10km, 1/2 marathon).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Compliance Reporting

I'd like to see overall workout compliance for a specified time period. I can see compliance for the week in the app, but would like to specify a time period.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the field "Gender" to "***".

In the profile settings there is a field called "Gender". with female and male as options.
    I completely understand that Training peaks is trying to match typical physicality trends and uniqueness of the two biological groups.
    However, strictly according to the dictionary, the label is wrong.
    *** is - late Middle English (denoting the two categories, male and female.

Gender is - The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of ***.

As Gender…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate Zones app. with Training Peaks - or launch your own...

I find the Zones app really useful on my AppleWatch as it gives a large clear display of the current Heart Rate Zone when running - clearly visible to my old eyes! Unfortunately though the workouts from Zones appear in the Apple Workout App but then do not pass to Training Peaks - so i then need to manually enter my running workouts. I can run Apple workout and zones at the same time but it kills the battery. An integration from zones to TP would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Intergate a pre determined "route" via.gpx (etc) into a workout.

Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

13. Mobile App Metrics & Snapshit

I have a few suggestions for the Training Peaks app for your consideration.

1) When adding metrics (HRV, Fatigue ect.) it would be nice if for "Sleep" the value from the previous night is used as a 'dynamic default' - thus minimizing the scrolling from 0h00m everytime.

2) For the Weekly Snapshot it would be nice to view the week in terms of mileage of a particular discipline (running only, cycling only ect.). This feature is available for the charts already but not the Snapshot on the home page of the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have two fields for sleep input; hours and minutes

At the moment the sleep input field takes hours as decimals.
    This requires me to think a bit before entering the hours I've slept:
    - Enter the full hours
    - Divide the minutes by 60 to get the right decimal value.

It would be better to have two separate fields for hours and minutes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Paid users should be able to opt-out of feature pop-ups in app.

Recently, premium users got an undismissable pop-up to connect with a coach. The pop-up was deliberately designed with an invisible close button, leaving users with one option: click the CTA to connect with a coach, unable to interact with their data until doing so.

Beyond this being bad marketing practice and poor user experience form, it's disappointing that there's no way for already paying users to opt out of this sort of invasive, disruptive marketing technique.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Report to list all coaches athletes names and their DOB's

As a coach I want a report that can list all my athletes and their dates of birth so that a don't have to trawl through each athlete's details one by one.
    As a product from the report, I will be able to categorize athletes into age groups in order to improve training plans according to their age category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Return the planned time/TSS to summary on the browser when training covered up

Return the planned time/TSS to summary on the browser when training covered up. Help coaches during planning by see totals rather than have to manually add them up. Was a feature until the last few days and now it’s gone! This is in calendar view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Time in Power Zones chart - can mouseover have total time of column too?

I like the Time in Power Zones chart on the dashboard page.
    When I mouseover each column, it shows me the times I've spend in each zone.
    I'd like it to show a column total too.
    The chart self solves for the vertical axis (time) without "round number" solutions, without gridlines, and thus it's hard to eyeball total time from the axis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. update webcal (add notes ; add description from workouts)

i like to see webcal updated
    - add notes (as a coach i use notes to attent athletes for things other then workout, food for the day, special preparation, clean the bike)
    - add description from workouts (as a coach i sometimes use description to put the workout information in, instead of creating a structured workout)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update the Zwift Routes Page!

Have you considered updating the Zwift route information on https://www.bestbikesplit.com/zwift-routes? This page is awesome, but it's out of date and missing dozens of Zwift routes, so I often find it frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base