Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

712 results found

1. Why is not possibile to have a table/chart with 1 km/1 mile splits if the athlete registered without "auto-lap". This function would be useful ad there is in all other software. Please add it, I can't do you manually (for example for a marathon I see only 1 single split but I want to see 42 splits even if the athletes does not use a auto-lap)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add athlete birthdays (to their own calendar obviously) and or US holidays to the athlete's TP calendar.
    Make this an option for the coach to enable/disable.
    Birthdays and US Holiday notes on the calendar should be hidden by default if this feature is enabled by the coach.

Today, we already capture the discrete data (athlete birthday date), so we could post the information to the athlete's calendar.

WHY DO THIS?
    Remembering your customers birthday is just good for business. Period. Forgetting this is well ... disheartening to the athlete. Ask me how I know.
    awkward moment and fail on my…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A dashboard chart like the mobile fitness report with previous duration dependent ramp rates and if possible predictive ramp rates based on what is prescribed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Utilize multiple units for workouts. Currently you can only use one unit; pace, power, heart rate, RPE. Utilizing multiple units would enable a coach to get more creative with workouts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I’d like to be able to enter a recurring not available or limited availability day - for example when I have a regular day in the office and want to tell my coach I have limited availability right now I have to enter it in every week - it would be much better to just have to enter it once and then just be able to ask it to reoccur -just like a recurring meeting in outlook. Even better if I could select weekly / every 2/3/4 weeks or a monthly recurrence

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implement zone values in Dashboard Widgets when hovering over the diagrams. E.G. Zone 3 (144-171 bpm). Right now its only showing the zone's name.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I recommend putting in a stand alone inbox for the management of athlete communication. If the inbox has adjustable setting on what notifications you would like to see this would be even better so you could turn off all the workout upload notifications and metric notifications.
    The current setup of notifications that training peaks has it is easy to lose messages whereas a standalone inbox allows you to see all athlete communication a lot easier.
    A search function would further improve functionality allowing you to search for certain athletes or time periods, read or unread messages will improve functionality.
    In…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This may already be in here, but I cant find it. A simple count of workouts by activity type. For example, if you have ridden 5 times, run twice and swum twice, the total is 9 activities. A column chart summarized by week similar to hours or TSS charts. Very simple. For some athletes a goal can be consistency so being able to easily see progress on this is helpful and motivating. For multisport coaches, it provides another metric to assess to determine how consistent an athlete is being by sport.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The option to add an average to metric graphs such as weight, resting heart rate, HRV.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It’s annoying when the App associates an irrelevant exercise with a planned one. How can we untag it? Also, can we associate multiple individual exercises with a planned one? On Apple Watch, different activities get recorded as separate exercises but can we group together on TP against the planned ones? TP only allows one to be associated. Not multiple.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a triathlete and my understanding (and experience) is that I recover quicker from swimming than biking and quicker from biking than running. Should (and can) this be built into the form and fitness recovery algorithm over time so that my Form score for swimming recovers quicker from the same TSS as that of a run allowing me to get back in the pool sooner?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I believe this can only be done from website....seems an easy addition to the app?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I currently subscribe to my Training Peaks calendar through my Apple calendar and share this subscription with my wife so she can see when I am training. In Training Peaks I would typically set a swim workout start time of 06:30 with duration of 30mins. This 30mins is typically the time I plan to be actually swimming (excluding rests) which is absolutely the information I want to record against my ATP. However in reality I will be in the pool for 50-60 mins, and if I also factor in travel time to and from the pool, getting changed etc. the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. display the weekly duration, mileage and TSS in the android app according to the weekly summary in the Web version.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Elevation Gain and Elevation Loss are not currently included in the items exported with the Workout Summary CSV Export feature. These are fundamental indicators of a completed workouts difficulty and would be very helpful to have included.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a possibility to select which body composition values are sync from a source.

Right now both my Garmin account and my TrainingPeaks accout are connected to Withings. As a result in my TrainiogPeaks calendar I get a metrics entry for weight and body fat from withings and I get a second entry from Garmin with just the weight. And the value Garmin provide was synced from Withings as well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show % of time in zones On the CALENDAR Page. To track and modify your training if your spending too much or little in a given zone...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be very helpful to easily select multiple days for notes or multidays events like in google calendar (with 1 mouse click and slide over the days)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Training plans for ultra runners will often include targeted values of elevation gain. Request: (a) that elevation gain be reported in the Weekly Summary portion of the calendar view, (b) weekly elevation gain be included in the ATP as a manually entered value, such that it shows up along with other weekly ATP values. (similar to how Limiters are presented in the weekly summary ATP targets)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi, Rowing is only partially listed out in the ATP. It is available as a main event, but not event type. I need to choose a run or cycle instead of regatta. This causes the ATP to list limiters of run or bike.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?