Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

725 results found

1. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Could be nice it one could add PBs and SBs to the athletes

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi TP

I need a little help.

Each runner can enter their events into TP. But I need a way to export this CSV this information into excel, or at least an overview. It is a huge task demand to manage this.

Can you help me out?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The activity feed is a great feature where coaches can review athlete updates. Sadly, for coaches with 500+ athletes (or even 100+ athletes), half of the feed gets cut / doesn't show up.

For example, if one filters the feed to see the latest comments, only some of the comments from that day show up. Again, this is for those with a large member base. This is a major bug as several athletes don't get a response to their comments as the activity / comment never shows up in the activity feed.

Requesting TrainingPeaks to have an activity feed that…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The addition of seeing "Training Readiness" & "Training Status" from Garmin Connect, besides Sleep, HRV, Resting HR, Body Battery & Stress, which are already there, would be helpful, especially since TP is my training platform.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TrainingPeaks simply needs to allow users to import a custom workout file (e.g., .erg, .mrc, and so on) by uploading or dragging and dropping into a workout as a planned/future session.

E.g., I have a custom workout in Intervals.icu, and rather than re-create it in TP for an athlete, I can just export from my Intervals.icu calendar and upload in TP.

Currently it seems like the only option is to re-create the workout in TP all over again.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi guys, As a coach sometimes the question is asked by our athletes when doing track sessions what the time is for each lap or segment. For example if I wanted my athletes to run a 900m continuous effort at slightly faster paces for each 300m then I would normally go to a website and plug in the information. This would be good to have on the Training Peaks website and Mobile app to be able to calculate at the time speaking with the athletes (especially if you are not the greatest with math calculations quickly). So in my example…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please investigate and correct whatever broke this data population for cycling activities (Mountain Bike & Bike). I sync data to TP from Garmin Connect only. Prior to October 5th, all of my workouts successfully transferred to TP and TP populated an IF. Since October 5th, TP population of IF has seemed random, but typically not populating. I've gone back and manually calculated and updated IFs for my workouts, but this is inconvenient as it used to occur automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Basic athletes recieve notifications when the coach gives feedback on a session. Feedback is an integral part of coaching and basic athletes are missing this because they do not know when a coach has commented on their session. They should get notifications without having to upgrade to premium and pay for it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rowing-specific training zone calculations in the Settings would make life easier for those of us tracking indoor rowing. There are multiple definitions (such as Concept 2's breakdown of UT2/UT1/AT/TR/AN) but it would be good to at least have one way to quickly break down zones based on power/pace output and heart rate.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am writing as a long-standing user and Coach Premium subscriber on the platform. I have been a loyal user of TrainingPeaks for several years and have appreciated the valuable tools and features it provides for coaches and athletes alike.

Recently, with the updates introduced for premium athletes, I have noticed a disparity in accessing certain features as a Coach Premium subscriber. I understand that some features are tied to the premium status of my athletes, and while I appreciate the value placed on athlete subscriptions, I believe there is room for improvement in the way Coach Premium users are…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After a workout is added to an athletes calendar can we make it where we don’t have to go back through four separate screens times to get to the calendar just to continue adjusting?

Just a simple back to calendar on this screen would be great. No need to go back to the "Library", "Sub Library", Full workout library folder screen, Then create a workout screen, Then finally calendar. Just go straight back to the calendar.

Attached is the picture of a screenshot of the confirmation that a workout was loaded to the athletes calendar. But to get back to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I’d like to be able to enter a recurring not available or limited availability day - for example when I have a regular day in the office and want to tell my coach I have limited availability right now I have to enter it in every week - it would be much better to just have to enter it once and then just be able to ask it to reoccur -just like a recurring meeting in outlook. Even better if I could select weekly / every 2/3/4 weeks or a monthly recurrence

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Workout builder currently power can only be expressed as a percentage (%) of some key metrics (e.g. LTHR). However for some key testing sessions, like ramp tests Absolute values need to be entered. Garmin workout builder already does this. It would be useful in TP too to enable structured tests to be used.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increased weighting of TSS via a TSS/TSShr composite score (power TSS before a certain hr drift threshold, then continues accounting for TSShr).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The option to add an average to metric graphs such as weight, resting heart rate, HRV.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love the app overall. However, I would like to improved the speed I can communicate my availability with my coach. The current availability option is half way there but too centered around restricting training. I would like to have the following options so I can put my availability in regardless of my situation, this way my coach will know exactly what time I have to train and can give extra on the days I have more capacity along with restricting days I am constrained.
    - Add options for Full Availability and Extra Availability
    - Add New options Section to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,
    it would be great if the website would use the time/data settings from the account settings. At the moment it shows not the 24h setting. The Date is also not showing dd/mm/yy.

thx

Best regard
    JayJay

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here