TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Planned power graph should be adjusted when lap button is pressed during warm up

When I run intervals I have a warm up that is planned for 20 minutes, but I normally only do around 15 minutes. When I click the lap button (garmin watch) the interval starts. The problem is that on the web the planned power for the intervals is around 5 minuts to late out in the sesion (uses planned warm up). Btw, Stryd shows the correct picture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Meditation" to Workout Types

Meditation is central to many athletes and is integral to their training. Having a dedicated "workout type" would be a helpful feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixing bad data other than editing point by point

Add a "fix" or "interpolate" feature alongside the "cut" and "clear" functions for correcting bad data. (TrainingPeaks has this feature.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Zones Type and Methods Should Be Displayed

When going to Settings Zones the current zones are shown but not the type and method that was used to set them, it would be very helpful if the options currently in use were displayed instead of Choose Type and Choose Method.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sTSS Recalulate

sTSS does not recalculate if swim distance is changed. I did a swim with a new Garmin watch and forgot to change the pool length from 50 m to 25 m resulting in pace and sTSS values that were of course way off. When I manually updated the distance to the correct value in the completed workout the average pace corrected but the sTSS did not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Payment for training plans on credit card

It would be good if the payment for sold Training Plans could be transferred to the credit card. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. training intensity shart for planned workout by week

It would be great if there would be a dashboard chart that can show the usage of the training zones / intensity in planned workout for all workouts and in certain sports for a certain period of time. In this way a coach would be able to see how much of the weekly training volume is planned in certain (intensive and easy) zones and it will be easier to follow training principles of load and relief like 80/20.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. fatigue - fitness - form OR fitness - fatigue - form

Why the summary on the home page (as well as the PCM chart) shows fatigue, fitness, and then form, as opposed to the way is shown on the calendar' summary on the right: fitness - fatigue - form?

Shouldn't it be the same??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Increasing elevation accuracy

As I do the majority of my running on the trails, elevation is an important measure of training for me however I was having issues with the recorded values in Training Peaks, in fact they varied greatly compared to other platforms I compared against. After in depth discussions with Training Peaks Help Centre it turns out there are a few reasons this was happening. Firstly my watch (Garmin Forerunner 235) is not equipped with a barometric altimeter which meant it was not very accurate at calculating elevation. Secondly the data the watch sent back was under a 'Smart' setting which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

10. Other iCal Calendars - Show on TP Calendar?

Would it be possible to show events on the TP Calendar from other shared iCals?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Perfomamce metrics summary

It should be possible to calculate the ctl, atl and tsb with just using completed tss. The performance metrics on the homescreen which shows the summary from today is my problem.
    For example today my trainer planned a workout. If i do this workout it gets paired and then everything is fine. But if i for whatever reason i do another workout i dont pair it with the planned one because its not the same. And then it adds up the planned one with the executed one. Then a have to wate until tomorrow what my real summary is because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there a way to add the "completed as planned" feature to the desktop version of TrainingPeaks coaches accounts?

I use the completed as planned feature somewhat regularly when managing my team. It is a great way to make sure that we keep their profile up-to-date if they miss recording a particular workout for some reason. Currently, I can only do this on my phone or iPad and it would be great to be able to do this on my laptop too. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide power and cadence distribution charts on TP dashboard

I'm an older cyclist returning after 6 years off. Back in the day I was an early adopter of power meters (the crazy Polar job that measured chain vibration) guided by Andrew and Hunter and their original book on the subject. I had an early version of WKO and got lots of insight from these distribution charts used across whole seasons or periods of training, and from quadrant analysis. Please can the existing power and cadence distribution charts be extended from 'per workout' to the dashboard so we can review distribution over extended time periods...the ability to select the width…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it work with Grammarly

Please, make TP work with Grammarly! Having the correct message is important for proper communication between coach and athlete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. export data - summary in csv

It would be great to add the possibility to export data in csv implementing also minutes spended in speed zones (not only Hr and power zones). This especially for running athletes with no power pods.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit/rename or delete tags in WKO+

Once you enter a tag in WKO+, it's there forever: there is no way to delete a tag. Similarly, if you misspell a tag, there is currently no way to edit or rename that tag (you must instead create another tag that is correctly spelled).

My suggestion: like just about every other program out there that uses tags, allow renaming or deleting tags. Look at 1Password if you want some ideas for how this should be implemented.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Events notification

It would be helpful to have notifications when an athlete or coach added an event to the calendar or ATP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable saving of x/y scatter plot axis.

I use x/y scatter plots to analyse power/torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness. But each time I close a work it defaults to HR/elevation.

Can you make the x/y scatter settings permanent and not default back to HR/elevation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pop-up remains open as the mouse moves horizontally along chart

Feature request: In the widget that display heartrate/pace overlaid against elevation profile, there is a pop-up window that is displayed when the mouse hovers over one of the plot lines.

Currently, the pop-up disappears if the mouse doesn't trace one of the plot-lines. This is both difficult and frustrating to do.

It would be great if this pop-up appeared and followed the mouse as it moves horizontally along chart.

Hope this makes sense. Please see the screenshot attached for more information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Training availability improvement

It would be more productive to show the unavailability description (if present). As a coach, I am always hovering over it to check why an athlete can't train on a specific day(s) as it may affect the workouts before or after it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base