Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

702 results found

1. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Increased weighting of TSS via a TSS/TSShr composite score (power TSS before a certain hr drift threshold, then continues accounting for TSShr).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi,
    it would be great if the website would use the time/data settings from the account settings. At the moment it shows not the 24h setting. The Date is also not showing dd/mm/yy.

thx

Best regard
    JayJay

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide a way to see Peek Performances for NP, not just AP. I typically watch my 60min NP as a sign that my my FTP is changing. AP doesn't tell the whole story.

Since NP doesn't mean much for short durations, it could be an option for only 20min + durations.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, completed workouts are paired/matched with planned workouts by order of planned workouts in the calendar. This is nonsensical as missing only one workout to complete would result in mispairing/mismatching of all subsequent workouts.

A more sensical approach would be to pair/match by the name of the workout. Only the workout name can logically be made distinct at both ends, the mobile device through which the workout is recorded and the planned workout entry in TrainingPeaks.

For correct pairing/matching, the user would set the same workout name at both ends. Naming example:

(A) Apple Watch cross training workout of type…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Due to displaying multiple scales on the same chart and that the data is fairly well-bounded, the plots of metrics feels very "choppy." It'd be nice to have an option to display data in a rolling average form to smooth it out. Businesses already do this for displaying YoY data for the same reason. See attached screenshot as an example.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feature request: Add simple, non-metric based, task option. These would be items that the athlete should do those days, but that don't have a specific metric associated with them like HR, time, etc. Examples: "Take an Ice Bath", "Stretch", "Get bike fit", "get new shoes", whatever it may be. It could be simply marked as a check box when completed. This would allow for simple, at-a-glance action items for athletes or coaches.

This can already be done via goals, to a degree, but it then shows up in dashboards, reports, etc. The thought behind tasks is that it would be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to select which workout types to sync from my Apple Watch. I often track walks/hikes but don’t want that to be added to my TrainingPeaks profile

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi! I'm using also a Surface Pro 8 to make programs... Actually for me is not possible to drag and drop trainings from library to calendar using touchscreen.

It would really good to activate this option

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow us to see all of our previous EVENTS (races) in the Mobile App. Currently can see upcoming events (great). Want to see all previous events too!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a coach it would be great if you could attach your own athlete account for free, without it being part of your athlete numbers.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need a chart that shows peak power after a user defined KJ. (eg 2000kj). Intervals.icu does this, why not TP?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
    E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
    You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Workout builder currently power can only be expressed as a percentage (%) of some key metrics (e.g. LTHR). However for some key testing sessions, like ramp tests Absolute values need to be entered. Garmin workout builder already does this. It would be useful in TP too to enable structured tests to be used.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like a Chart or Report that will tell me how many workouts of a given type I completed within a time period. For example, how many Swim workouts I completed in 2021, along with my aggregated swim stats for that period (duration, distance, etc.)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add a workout to all athletes in a group with one click. in the calendar, next to the day, possibility of adding a session to all the athletes of a group, without having a plan. no need to copy one by one. thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A 4 x 3 (or something like that) widget for android phone displaying the 3 values: Firm Fitness and Fatigue. Plus miles a week or day. I left Strava for TP but loved their widget.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When athletes are searching for coaching type (triathlon, mountaineering, personal trainer, etc.) tactical athlete or coaching should be an option. A lot of coaches/ athletes in or associated with the military are using this platform to prep for selections, courses, etc. so I think it would help both the user and the coach to make it an option.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?