TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adaptation Compact view

Where is the old compact view? At the moment it just changes the font size and in the older version information were reduced, but this does not matter if you code your workouts.
    Maybe you could offer Layout Options like these for Summary or QuickView as shown in the adapted screenshot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add also French & English in application please

English is available on pc but not in the app and French is also not available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. search plan for strucutred workouts wiht HR & cadence

pls. extend the earch for plans by the following fields:
    - strucutred workouts refere to HR (not FP)
    - - HR golal
    - - HR range
    - strucutured workouts/bike include cadence
    - - cadence goal
    - - cadence range

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. organise training plans into folders and search them

I have several traning plans in he training plan library (below workout library.

It would be great to be able to strukture those plans into folders.
    MAybe also filter the plans like filtering the workouts. Filter should be the same like in "search training plan"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Flag atrial fibrillation

I always thought i has asthma as i would get a tightness in the throat sometimes when riding. It wasn't until i got on zwift and saw that during the episode my hear rate > 210 bpm. I hadnt noticed this before as out on the road often RF may cause a spike. Flagging an abnormally high bpm may assist with getting earlier intervention

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to enter phase of cycle for female athletes

Hi there! Just some general feedback regarding a function I think would be extremely useful for female athletes and their coaches. I noticed there is an option to add 'Menstruation' in metrics, but it only allows the athlete to communicate the heaviness of her period. What would be more useful is a metric that allows the athlete to note the phase of her cycle, as this has a more significant impact on training than her menses. For example. you could have 'Cycle Phase' with the option of 'Follicular', 'Ovulatory', 'Luteal' etc., as many coaches are using this information to determine…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Export workouts to Wahoo app

I think it would be great to have the possibility to export the training our coaches upload on Trainingpeaks to the Wahoo app. I am using an android phone on which I have my Wahoo app and I run using it with my Wahoo heart rat strap (Tickrx). At the moment i can upload my completed trainings directly from the app to trainingpeaks but it would even better, in my opinion, to be able to upload the trainings from trainingpeaks to Wahoo before starting each running session with the coach instructions.kind rega

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. whole week expenditure kcal on Summary

I think it would be of great help for us athletes if the sum of expenditure kcal recorded in our walking and running activities appeared in our week summary on the right of calendar.
    If they are measured by the devices we use and are registered
    individually in every activity, I suppose it would be easier to make it works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Send planned workouts from Garmin to TrainingPeaks

I think it would be great if we could send our planned workouts from GARMIN back to Training Peaks.
    I usually build my workouts on TP calendar and export to GARMIN. I have many GARMIN devices and 3 bikes and I do different workouts for each of them. Many times I want to take some planned workouts from GARMIN to TP calendar but this is not possible. I would REALLY appreciate if the programming team would work on it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adapt unit preference

Unfortunately, the unit preference cannot be adjusted and so it is not possible to set swim speed and speed pace in m (meters) instead of yards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. View Top 20 TSS in Peak Performance

I would like to view the Top 20 TSS of all time. It would be nice if this was a category under the Peak Performance in the app. One way to include this would be to add another category under "Peak" to show "Power", "Heart Rate", then add "TSS". You could also add more categories like "IF" or even "Distance" and "Elevation". Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Workout nutrition intake

Hello, It would be great to be able to input nutritional intake goals for workouts (calories, carbs, sodium etc) in my athlete profile, just like my FTP and pace times. Then taking IF and body weight into account, have TP auto populate what should be the planned total intakes into all planned workouts, in the same section with target FTP or pace times. Hope this makes sense. I explained in better in my initial contact with the help desk (#415971).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sync weight to VeSync

Weight synced to VeSync scales

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sync Weight with Google Fit

Sync weight with Google Fit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Training metrics for strength

With cycling workouts there are metrics like ftp, tss, ctl, tsb for tracking progress. Strength workouts offer entering cal, tss, and IF to track progress. Unfortunately these metrics are either impossible to figure out (tss and IF) or not the most useful (cal).

Lbs,reps,sets, time under tension would be a good start to tracking. However truly tracking progress comes from evaluating tonnage, INOL, Lbs per rep, 1RM. I currently track these on excel sheets but would love to see it on TrainingPeaks to watch them progress along side my cycling data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Build Structured Workouts on iPad and iPhone.

I would love to build workouts from my iPad. An update to enable this function would be most welcomed. It would also set TP apart from the competition :-).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Master and secondary workouts

My idea/proposal is to be able to create a 'Master' workout, then if you copy this workout and place it in your calendar say 10 times (secondary workouts) when you make a change/update to the master workout this is automatically pushed through to all the secondary workouts. Currently I believe you would need to edit each of the 10 workouts individually.
    A further development of this concept would be to have recurring workouts, with perhaps the possibility to increase volume/intensity by X% for each occurence to fit in with periodisation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cancel file size limit

The limit of uploading files until 20 MB is very low. 15 hours of bike with position, power and HR , in TCX file (only one available for Polar exportations) is bigger than that. The limit needs to be raised or extinguished

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add filter on training plans search page for preferred intensity metric(s)

I would like to be able to filter training plans by the intensity targets used for structured workouts. The 8020 Endurance plans offer a number of plans that are identical except for the usage of HRM, Power meter, or pace for intensity targets. If I have a preference for one of those, it would be nice to be able to only see plans that feature my preferred intensity metric.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chat capabilities within TP

It would be really good and useful to have chat capabilities within the application. This would support better 2 way feedback communications

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base