1600 results found
-
2 workouts from 2 differents trainers
I've 2 workouts everyday in my calendar (one from my coach and the other one from my Triathlon club). I would like to know which one belong to my coach and which one to my club. (maybe with differnt colours or any special signage)? Many thanks,
10 votes -
Automatic TSS Calculation for all activities
The TSS is only auto calculated for walking and running, not for strength training, hiking or yoga. Can you please add automatic TSS calculations for all actives so that the TSS graphs overtime are correct and account for all activities.
10 votes -
NGP available in Charts, Graphs and Scatter Plot
For trail runners will be useful to have NGP available in graphs and scatter plots.
Also charts like Time in Speed Zone to be based also on NGP.10 votes -
ATP has no 'Rowing' limiters even though you partner w USRowing and offer Rowing as an event in ATP.. I need to use bike, run etc.
Hi, Rowing is only partially listed out in the ATP. It is available as a main event, but not event type. I need to choose a run or cycle instead of regatta. This causes the ATP to list limiters of run or bike.
10 votes -
Build-up plans not in percentage of.... but in absolute data
As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!10 votes -
Garmin Index BP montiro
I am 54. Part of my new routine has been to regularly take my blood pressure. I have always prided myself on keeping active. I have also been egotistical in ignoring some things. Heart attacks and strokes are no longer things off in the distance for me. I recently bought a Garmin Index BP monitor. It syncs with the Garmin Connect app but the data doesn't transfer over to the Training Peaks side. The Garmin S2 scale weight information transfers just fine (usually).
Anyway, as an older athlete the time has come to keep regular check of my blood pressure…10 votes -
Include running power data while sending apple watch workouts to TrainingPeaks
While apple watch support running power for a couple of years already, I was shocked when a TrainingPeak customer support representative told me that Apple is still not sending power data to TrainingPeaks at this moment. I hope TrainingPeaks can solve this and request Apple to allow more workout data collection and syncing (specifically running power data) in the future. Thanks.
10 votes -
Weather does not work at all.
Select better weather forecast service. For me, all recent forecasts (7 days) were off and upcoming forecasts are out of sync with the major apps. That can certainly be improved. If I would have acted according to the recent forecasts, I would have not been out cycling at all for 7 days. Instead I had 5 great rides, 2 days off.
10 votes -
Default cadence setting (for the workout builder)
In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.
Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.
The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).
10 votes -
Manual ATP, without duration limit, and with colors in the bar graph.
It would be important to better develop my work if, when planning the ATP, a minimum or maximum period of time did not have to be specified.
When planning manually, it is a hassle to have to create an ATP with a specific duration.
I think it would be interesting for the coach to select the type of work and the load in each type of week, and adjust said planning throughout the season.
Sometimes, we prepare a big event for 6-8 months, and yet, due to an injury, we have to cut that planning and look for a new…
10 votes -
Workouts have a small icon showing if its based on Power, HR or RPE
PROBLEM
All workouts created using the Workout builder look the same. You cant tell if its Power, HR or RPE based.SOLUTION:
on the calendar, a workout will have a small icon showing if its based on Power, HR or RPE at a glace!If you build a:
Bike workout based on Heart Rate - a 'Red Heart' will show
Bike workout based on Power - a 'Lightning bolt' will show
Bike workout based on RPE - a 'RPE chart' will showWHY?
1. At a glance on the calendar you KNOW what's slated for our athletes
2. Your athletes…10 votes -
Sharing training plans/ workout library in bulk with associated coaches
Within a coaching company where they have multiple coaches and share multiple training plans with athletes, it would be great to be able to share all training plans and possibly even workout libraries automatically with associated coaches. I know you can manually share each individual plan but could much smoother when controlled from the 'head account' and turned on or off for coaches who would need the plans and/or workout libraries.
10 votes -
Add a 'Team functionality", which allows for more multidisciplinary collaboration with nutritionists, doctors, physiotherapists...
For example,
a kind of diary/annual plan, in which the workouts are less detailed but especially the detailed supplementation schedule can be added to certain periods, where altitude training can be planned, where medical reports/check-ups or physio screenings can be uploaded...
Ideally, this would then have an output function/reference/link to the detailed workout schedule.An overview of all the 'team members' with a brief summary on past training load, injuries, HRV/RHR, their next race goal... could be interesting as well.
Having a possibility to chat with other coaches, nutritionists, doctors through different accounts about a certain shared athlete will be…
10 votes -
Search for events by name, description, and/or date
Would be nice for events both past and future to be searchable by their name and/or description.
10 votes -
When Adding events to the ATP there's only Run, Bike , MTB, Duathlon and Triathlon , but for example no Swimming .
More drop down options. There's no Swimming for example. How can I plan for a swimming event if it doesn't display it?
10 votes -
Running workout upload (zwo)
It would be nice to allow the upload of running workouts (zwo files). The current implementation only supports cycling workouts.
Thank you!
10 votes -
Text-Based Circuits within Strength Builder
The new strength builder is great; however, I'm limited to exercises utilizing the existing "movement + video + parameters" format. Oftentimes, I like to have athletes finish a strength session with some sort of circuit (AMRAP, EMOM, etc etc). In the past, I'd just use text to explain this to them but I'm finding that the new builder doesn't allow for me to build a simple text box into the session. Having that as an option would be HUGE.
10 votes -
Add the option to create a custom metric
Currently when tracking metrics for athletes or oneself, you must choose from a preset selection of options, which obviously does not include every possible concern. When coaching athletes with less common concerns, it would be very useful to be able to add a custom metric so that one could track that specific symptom without having to write a note about it each time. One example of this would be migraine headache. Another would be an athlete with intermittent chronotropic incompetence, or HR issues related to intermittent beta blocker usage, for example for arrhythmia or performance anxiety. Adding every foreseeable medical…
10 votes -
Race overview
An overview over all athlets with their planned races? And last races?
In the moment I have to use a Excelsheet for that and double work.10 votes -
Integration of Polar Data (HRV, Resting Heart Rate, Sleep) in TrainingPeaks
Dear TrainingPeaks Team,
As a coach, I see a growing need for a holistic approach to coaching, where not only training data but also lifestyle factors such as HRV, resting heart rate, and sleep play a crucial role. Polar provides valuable insights in this area, and it would be incredibly beneficial if TrainingPeaks could integrate this data directly into the platform.
Currently, TrainingPeaks already supports data from Garmin and Whoop, which is a great step towards providing a complete picture of an athlete or client. As an organization, we aim to use data carriers and wearables independently of specific brands,…
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?